Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Chromehounds
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-24-2009, 05:20 PM   #1
agresja

Chrystus's Gamercard
Angry IMPORTANT info for everyone playing this game now

Hello there,

I am sure that many people are now trying to boost the valors and get 1000 before the servers close.

But some of you are not aware of what method is used to boost these.

Well, it's called 'secret weapon glitch'. I'm sure that bridging host is not allowed to be talked about here, so I won't post details, but ask ANYONE playing this game now [and who's boosting valors] to understand the boosting method.

But the main thing is that the battlefield, where the Secret Weapon appears, CAN NOT be captured by Morskoj/Tarakian, which is something, that happened like 30 minutes ago and ruined the weapon for EVERYONE in this war, thanks to We Three Kings squad. Huge 'thanks' to you guys, people worked hard to revive Sal Kar capital yesterday to make the weapon appear, and you just ruined it!

So be aware, all of you guys, after GAZI is recaptured, DO NOT conquer it with any other nation! Just leave alone, so everyone can boost it. Pwn it later, don't screw it up for everyone.

edit: I was mad while creating the post above, and it led to typo on this thread's title. Shame on me ;(

Last edited by agresja; 10-24-2009 at 05:37 PM.
agresja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:18 AM   #2
borgBOB

It is almost impossible for the 1000's of players/sqauds in this game to communicate a joint strategy. Most have only thier own goals in mind, so don't hate them.
1250 - Oblivion
borgBOB is offline   Reply With Quote