How do u do the SW boosting?

Saix00726

You need someone to hold a room open, and someone that can bridge host.

The Secret weapon has already gone im afraid, someone has flipped the map from sal kar's control which stops anyone boosting the weapon. I hoped that as it was brought out just after server shut down that people were planning to keep it out for an entire week.

I don't think that there will be another SW now, theres only 3 week left untill the final shutdown of the servers.

Yeah it flipped about 18hours after apparently... I was hopping to just get the achievement for beating it once but I doubt it now... unless the war ends this weekend. Anyone else struggling with Marching Service? (Travel 1,000,000) I'm close to 450 deployments and still dont have it, I think im glitched, and starting to go insane from driving across the map 15 times a match...

Thanks for the assist everyone, I did get the achievement last night at my 475th drop. I realized, I boosted for deployment achievements gaining the first comba near me and self-destructing, about 200 drops and 200 combas without traveling more than half the length of one square. A friend assited me in the 100 HQ bases by using a triple double hound @ 1400-1680 distance shots to drop it in 60 secs, so that was another "100" deploys i never moved.

*For anyone still boosting, keep that in mind, im sure when people played this game normally it would come alot faster.