PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gun
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-01-2007, 04:29 AM   #1
hinderfan08

Sequel?

Do you think theres going to be a sequel coming out? I hope so cuz I love Gun.
hinderfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:03 PM   #2
RadicalSniper99

RadicalSniper99's Gamercard
It's entirely possible, but I don't know if it would be worth it. It would need to be a lot better than the first one. With it being pretty much a port of the original XBOX version, this one is going to need to be a lot better.

Gun was a good game, but I think it just doesn't live up to the other games that are out there.

Retail- Enchanted Arms, Phantasy Star Universe (Base 1000, no dowload), Borderlands (Full 1750), Lollipop Chainsaw, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Prototype II

Arcade - Galaga, Crystal Quest, Uno, Worms, Boom Boom Rocket, Arkadian Warriors, Banjo Kazooie, Crystal Defenders, Dash of Destruction, The Maw, 1 vs 100, Bastion, Harms Way, Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords, 3D Ultra Minigolf, Deathspank
RadicalSniper99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:16 PM   #3
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
There is a Gun game on the PSP, not exactly a sequel as such but I believe it is a seperate game anyway.

I'm not sure where they would go with a sequel story-wise, so they would have to do something completely different and unrelated or come up with a strange twist in the tale.
Zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 07:54 AM   #4
bdg7884

bdg7884's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I read a while back on the official Gun site they had bought the rights to the Gun2 website. It said they were planning a sequel. Not sure if it will happen though. I hope so! This game was fun but four times through blew ass! Hopefully if they do a sequel they won't make you play 4 times through for the achievements.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:44 AM   #5
Molneze3

Molneze's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Bright Idea   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Gun 2 would be pretty sweet!! Especially if they added some co-op and online co-op to it! I would definatly be buying that one!
Old 02-16-2007, 12:15 PM   #6
Zee

Zee pso's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zef View Post
There is a Gun game on the PSP, not exactly a sequel as such but I believe it is a seperate game anyway.

I'm not sure where they would go with a sequel story-wise, so they would have to do something completely different and unrelated or come up with a strange twist in the tale.
The psp version was a port with a few new missions and multi-player.
They could make the sequel finding out more about your father. Wouldn't be too much of a twist. As you don't know too much about him.

Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:50 PM   #7
JamesSoprano

JamesSoprano's Gamercard
I LOVED This game i think it's Highly Original and i think they should make a remake .. maybe possibly wit new characters ith a new hero ... or make the hero travel and then he finds trouble in a town and decides to help out or whatever the storyline maybe be i think it was the best western game i ever played and i love the structure of the game .. i loved how you can go up to wanted posters and hunt for the killers and kill them .. i thought this game was fun all around ! and as for Online play .... meh i dunno seems like a game for single player and not really multiplayer .. unless it's a Co-Op multiplayer then that would probably work out good
JamesSoprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:19 AM   #8
III SS III

IIII SS IIII's Gamercard
great game...i would love a seqeul...i'm almost ready to go through on insane...wish me luck lol

Now We Must All Fear Evil Men, But There Is Another Kind Of Evil Which We Must Fear Most, And That Is The Indifference Of Good Men.
III SS III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:43 AM   #9
Lonsta DaMonsta

Send a message via AIM to Lonsta DaMonsta

Lonsta DaMonsta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
lol, yeah once you make it through Insane, you sure will feel like you accomplished something!

On topic, I really liked the storyline of this game... one of the FEW games out there that I thought had a great ending. I always thought that maybe his dad DID survive the shipwreck, somehow... that'd be freaking awesome sequel. I was disappointed they just ported this straight from the regular Xbox (along with Tony Hawk: AW) ((both made by Activision)), but I had just a great time playing it nonetheless.

First legit 1000 in Rockstar Table Tennis
First person to have 1750 in three different games
Lonsta DaMonsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 04:39 PM   #10
x RedEmPtioN xX

Send a message via AIM to x RedEmPtioN xX

x RedEmPtioN xX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I loved GUN.. I hope they mae a sequel.. They would have to make it pretty good to beat the original.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:47 AM   #11
III SS III

IIII SS IIII's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonsta DaMonsta View Post
lol, yeah once you make it through Insane, you sure will feel like you accomplished something!
i just finished it tonight and man do i!

Now We Must All Fear Evil Men, But There Is Another Kind Of Evil Which We Must Fear Most, And That Is The Indifference Of Good Men.
III SS III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:36 AM   #12
luggs69

master cheers's Gamercard
i know its not a gun game but arn't they bringing a game called call of juty out in the same sort of theme?
luggs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 06:20 PM   #13
smorpheus

smorpheus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by luggs69 View Post
i know its not a gun game but arn't they bringing a game called call of juty out in the same sort of theme?
Unless you're talking about Civil War, then no, there's no 19th century Call of Duty announced yet.

Neversoft is now doing Guitar Hero, and with Tony Hawk on their plates as well, it seems highly unlikely they'll have the bandwidth to do a sequel anytime soon.
smorpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 06:27 PM   #14
angry

Send a message via AIM to angry Send a message via MSN to angry

Angry xBs's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdg7884 View Post
I read a while back on the official Gun site they had bought the rights to the Gun2 website. It said they were planning a sequel. Not sure if it will happen though. I hope so! This game was fun but four times through blew ass! Hopefully if they do a sequel they won't make you play 4 times through for the achievements.
Yea i read that somewhere also, i just hope it is true as i enjoyed playing the 1st game.

IF @ FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY HARDER AS CHEATING GET'S YOU KNOWHERE

Games Completed: 9

Arcade Games Completed:
angry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 03:26 PM   #15
PhotoJ

xXEl EstragoXx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by luggs69 View Post
I think he meant Call of Juarez
PhotoJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:56 PM   #16
General Lenny

General Lenny's Gamercard
Smile

Yeah gimme a Sequel wanna check that shit out.
Any news about it yet?

General Lenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:24 AM   #17
bapae

Shaftamus Prime's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I think it would be awesome if there was a second one. I thought the first one was great. had an awesome achievement list. though it was a little short and the gold was real easy to find there should be a second one that is a bit long. it was also a great easy and fun 1000/1000.

bapae is offline   Reply With Quote