PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > RPG > Operation Darkness
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-13-2007, 10:15 PM   #1
Frankie B1

Frankie B1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Wow, the achievements for this game have been out a few days and yet there is no posts yet, not even any of the 'trade online achievements' thread etc, by the way, why do games with no online mode/achievements have them anyway?

No matter, I digress, has anyone actually got this yet? I heard that it played like advance wars but slighly different, can anyone comment on this? The achievements look basic but easy so I was considering getting it.

Also do you reckon it'll come out here; it has english achievements like may other Jap games which have come out here.
Frankie B1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:33 PM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
I went ahead and made this the achievement discussion thread.

To answer your first question, those threads are made before the achievements are announced as "standard threads" and then usually just never deleted when the achievements are announced with no online stuff.

I too think this looks cool, but I'm a sucker for Japanese games. Loved Bullet Witch, EDF2017, Blue Dragon, Eeternal Sonata, Ninety-Nine Nights, etc. Just bought Wartech today and I'm looking for a cheap Project Sylpheed.

I did a little research and got a Game Info thread up as well.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 06:20 PM   #3
Cordes

x C O R D E S's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 3   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I got my copy today but I won't have time to try it until tommorow. Has anyone else played it yet who could tell me if it is hard to play this game with very little japanese experience?

Quote:
You know what's weird. Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always puts a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about? (Chandler Bing)
Cordes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:54 PM   #4
Spasmolydic

Spasomolydic's Gamercard
This came out yesterday in the states. I'm busy with work and school, but I managed to put in some time on a few missions. I'll post anything I find out about achievement requirements, the only one I have right now is the first mission one, which is about as straight forward as you can get.

It looks like at least some of the Armored Recon (AR) missions open up right after the first 2 missions.

Loving the game so far. ^_^
Old 04-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #5
Sudz0rz

Sudz0rz's Gamercard
Anyone planning on posting a guide for this game? Getting it from gamefly this week and doesn't seem like there has been too much activity on here for it.

1000's: Alone in the Dark, Fight Night Round 3, King Kong, Oblivion, Viva Pinata
200's: Carcassonne, Band of Bugs, Cloning Clyde
100%s Working on: Bioshock, Left 4 Dead
Sudz0rz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:17 AM   #6
Eloras

Moniterio's Gamercard
Some help

I don't know if anyone is planning on putting a guide up for this game. It seems to have just vanished into obscurity. It is a pity, because I think it is a fairly decent game.

On the plus side, there is a guide over at gamefaqs.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox...e/929259/53523

I would note that there are two missable achievements. The first one is for the first mission.
Purple Heart- You have to beat it in under 14 minutes.
Victoria Cross- The second is completing all of the story in under 35 hours. Avoid doing bonus missions for this.

Some semi-missable ones include Medal of Honer, Africa Star, and Soldier's Medal. Check out the guide for info on these.
Working - Borderlands 2
Eloras is offline   Reply With Quote