PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Games for Windows Live Games > Where's Waldo?
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-29-2009, 10:15 PM   #1
ColdMolasses

coldmolasses's Gamercard
Friend to the Stars glitched?

Anyone else have this achievement glitched? I found all 180 starts, the achievement popped up but it didn't record on my gamercard. I was signed into games for windows. Anyone else have this happen?

EDIT: LOL never mind, I excited the game, went back into it and it popped up again.

ColdMolasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
Tubby 94

Tubby94's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
i am having the same issue someone help me i am signed into live and i unlocked the achievement and i can clearly see it on my card but 5 seconds later it deletes off my card and my gamerscore changes 40 points back what should i try to do? the only thing i have kept trying is exiting to desktop and relaunching the game

Retail Games completed: 146

Arcade games completed:75

Tubby 94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:19 AM   #3
MiNdOfADaRkSoUl28

MiNdOfADaRkSoUl's Gamercard
ok so has anybody found a workaround for this.......i only need the friend to the stars achievement. Every time i sign in or do a level it will pop, then it will disappear before my eyes within like 5 seconds. It is very annoying. I think i am screwed cause others have said they have to get another achievement for this one to pop, well this is my last one, and it just wont register. I have tried everything. If anybody figures this out please post. Thanks
MiNdOfADaRkSoUl28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #4
oVo Pandora oVo

oVo Pandora oVo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Member of the Month   Poker Tournament 3rd Place   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I have the same problem except I see the 40 points were added to my GS but can only see them when on Game for Windows, I see the achievement icon as having, but only says I have 11 out of 12 achievements even though all the achievements pics are there and is unlocked. I have tried to recover my account and that does not work. My last achievement as well so I guess that means I am screwed. Sucks makes me apprehensive on playing PC games in the future.