Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
OneSweetShannon

OneSweetShannon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Unlocked Professional, Now Gone? (Weapons, Too)

Has this happened to anyone? It seems I've lost Professional and my unlocked weapons. I still have my save file and my achievements, but I've lost the ability to play as a Professional, even though I had already completed two chapters on Professional.

I completed campaign on single-player as a Contractor. I unlocked Professional and all the primary weapons. I then began playing on Professional in split-screen co-op with my kid. We made it through the first couple chapters before shelving the game for maybe 2 weeks. We decided to play again a couple days ago, but when we tried to start from our checkpoint it didn't give us the Professional option. Early this morning I tried to restart single player, hoping Professional would be there. Not only was it still not there, but the primary weapons were no longer unlocked.

As you can imagine, I'm incredibly frustrated. I don't know what happened, and it seems unlikely that it can be corrected. If these things are gone, I'm worried/assuming that my weapons stats are wiped too. I was close to getting the machine gun kills (I hate the machine gun, so was looking forward to being done with it) and am thinking I'm probably back at 0 kills, even if I still have the gun I was using (not sure, as I didn't look to see what I had equipped.)

In addition to checking to see what weapons and gear I still own, I'll have to look later to see what money I have. *Groan* dreading what I may find.

Retail 100% - 29 * Arcade 100% - 12

Goals for 2011
55K by Christmas
80% Completion
Finish original 1000 in GTA IV
Finish Luxor 2
Finish Gears of War 2
OneSweetShannon is offline   Reply With Quote