PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-14-2010, 09:46 PM   #211
nawtbird

nawtbird's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
this game has turned into a campfest on EVERY map

It's not much fun to play online

1000 Gamerscore - Retail:
NBA Street Homecourt | TMNT | Meet The Robinsons | NBA 2k6 | NHL 2k6 | Madden 06 | MLB 2K6 | Open Season | CSI: Hard Evidence | LOST: Via Domus | AVATAR: TLA: TBE | Madden 09 | WoO: Sprint Cars | Assassins Creed 2

200 Gamerscore - Arcade:
Dash of Destruction

Currently Working/Boosting on: Halo: Reach, Halo Wars, NHL 10
nawtbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:48 PM   #212
GhostSniperMW

IW is done! i do honestly like this game, but online is fucking awful, they dont listen to the community at all! until they fix it dont know if i can stand playing this, im not a bad player so im not moaning about always getting done over, yeah it annoys me when i see people doing tactical insertions boosting nukes and all that, ruins it for everyone, just hate the fact there are 12yr olds running around this game, screamin down mics, pissing eveyone off. Treyach made a better game in WaW by far! ive even had the time to pick up halo and do it on legendary solo cos i thought it be better than MW2, and right this second im tempted to go play some nazi zombie, cos hey getting downed by a dog, isnt as annoying as being as running super speed whilst getting a noob tube in my mouth and a knife in my ass, whilst IW sit in a strip club somewhere with $100 bills hanging out every pocket, and not sitting in the office fixing these problem!

did i just rant, no that was the truth!
GhostSniperMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:18 PM   #213
wizardfire

chelseawinners's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalkah View Post
The only thing i have to bitch about this game is i love the online whuch means instead of getting achievmeents in other games i'm just play Moderne welfare 2 online mode. Dam you iw for making online mode addictive

I thought i was the only one hahha nice to know there are some people like me out there...
wizardfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:55 PM   #214
Mortsedes

Mortsedes's Gamercard
My biggest complaint has been echoed by millions of gamers. CAMPFEST. Unfortunately, the way the maps are set up, players are bottlenecked into two styles of play, Camping and Running-Around-Like-A-Crazy-Bitch. I really enjoyed online play during the first two weeks after the game launch, before everyone had a camping plan for every map. Now it's just guys who tube over and over again with One Man Army or Scavenger and then say they're the best in the post-game lobby.

Halo 3, anyone?
Mortsedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:56 AM   #215
hype

IncredibleHype's Gamercard
yeah, i'll agree with the camping, but it doesn't piss me off as much because i can usually find them with my "sneak" class. the nuke boosting is gay as fuck though. the akimbo 1887's are still way overpowered. they fixed the Rangers, yet left the 1887's...fuckin up. WaW is overall better in terms of map layout.

everyone running around knifing with care packages in hand is gettin pretty fuckin annoying as well.

hijo del maliante puro.

Last edited by hype; 01-16-2010 at 05:02 AM.
hype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:23 AM   #216
emperorsbadger

lion goes RAWR's Gamercard
Mw2 is what gears 2 was to gears 1! So many problems in the online department! Enjoyed Waw more if only more people played it
Old 01-16-2010, 10:07 PM   #217
Battosai343

Battosai343's Gamercard
To all people who combine Marathon, Lightweight, and Commando: You make me want to throw my controller into the television.

Working on
Bulletstorm

Last edited by Battosai343; 01-16-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Battosai343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:48 PM   #218
Kirbster117

CaptainKirbster's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battosai343 View Post
To all people who combine Marathon, Lightweight, and Commando: You make me want to throw my controller into the television.
Well said.

Kirbster117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:58 AM   #219
Gumby™

Gifted Gumby's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
If i quit the same game three times in a row in s&d because i go 11-0 and no one else on my team gets a kill, please for fuck jesus god damn sake don't put me into the same game every time i search. There are 18000 people playing for for fuck sake

FUCKING FANTASTIC
24 k/s and I get nuked

Last edited by Gumby™; 01-17-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Gumby™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:52 PM   #220
DarthGalm

DarthGalm's Gamercard
Fuqqing respawn points! It's very annoying when someone respawn right behind you, or when you spawn in the same point where you died like 5 seconds ago.
DarthGalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:01 AM   #221
Juicy J 504

Juicy J 504's Gamercard
noob toobs, camp, boosters, commando, lightweight , shotguns
Juicy J 504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:04 AM   #222
Purge
anime is 4 nerdz

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
To all people who use the commando perk: GO KILL YOURSELVES.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:03 PM   #223
khartoun

kHartouN's Gamercard
When someone steals your care package and it says, "A teammates has saved your care package from the enemy". Honestely, fuck off.

khartoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 02:03 PM   #224
Thracian

Lord Townicus's Gamercard
Fuck Commando, Campers, The Spawn System and Bullet Lag.

That is all
Thracian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:23 PM   #225
Gumby™

Gifted Gumby's Gamercard

Highrise is literally a game of who can spawntrap who first.

Also, I just went 32-8 on deathmatch and lost.
Fuck my teammates

Old 01-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #226
CLB Fight Club

Why does nigh on everyone pester me to boost in 3rd person cage match, i graciously decline then get harassed and when i dominate them they quit.
CLB Fight Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:05 PM   #227
Rook Riot

P r e t e n s e's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by khartoun View Post
When someone steals your care package and it says, "A teammates has saved your care package from the enemy". Honestely, fuck off.
Best post I've read since the chickens one.

Love it when its an AC 130. Thats my favorite

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladimirK View Post
Nibbles never done anything.
Imagine that, one minute you're happily eating your lettuce, the next you get squished.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRogue 5x View Post
Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
Rook Riot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:20 PM   #228
DarkCrown

DarkCrown JGT's Gamercard

People in your own team that acts like complete fucktard

I was playing a game last afternoon when 2 guys in my team , keep firing around me and knifing me , going in front of me (I was trying to snipe to cover the rest of the team in front of me) After a while they decide to stop .. seriously what the hell?!
Old 01-18-2010, 09:57 PM   #229
Purge
anime is 4 nerdz

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Saved? They have saved it? IT WAS IN NO DANGER.

I'm totally with you.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:02 AM   #230
Devil Sora

Send a message via AIM to Devil Sora Send a message via MSN to Devil Sora

Devil Sora's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battosai343 View Post
NO!!! Thats what they want!!!!

It was funny I was playing online and my friend was watching me I get killed by one of those fuckers and my friend starts laughing his ass off and he says "Ahhh you got killed by the Witch class!!!"

It made complete sense. . . to those who have played L4D, on expert. . .
Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.
------------------------------------------------
Devil Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:48 AM   #231
Superbad325

Superbad325's Gamercard
Angry Fml!

-NO PARTY CHAT ON MOST GAME TYPES. WTF Infinity Ward!?!
-bad hosts/general lag
-host migrations that take 983434958345 hours
-game prematurely ending when you are doing well
-people who boost with a friend on the other team to cheaply get the Tactical Nuke
-spawn kills/awful spawn system
-thermal scopes. way too cheap in my opinion
-current unpatched glitches in general
-the Pro version of the Sit Rep perk being overly difficult to get. same goes for unlocking the extended magazines attachment for a weapon
-Akimbo Model 1887 shotguns with FMJ. Though I use that too now to combat its cheapness. HAHA
-hit detections on Commando perked players indeed
-super duper cheap campers
-quitting a game, only to be placed in that same damn game when you search for a new match
-being put in a team that's already losing by a lot the moment you step in, especially when the match is about to be over
-forgetting there's a roof (especially in the Overpass map) above you and your care package lands there with an awesome package/your care package rolling out of bounds with a good package even though you threw it in a supposedly safe place/teammates or enemies stealing your care package
-teammates stealing your kill after you put an enemy down in Last/Final Stand
-no official site for keeping track of online multi-player career stats (like how Halo brilliantly had bungie.net)
-death steaks in general. why should i suffer from martyrdom/pain killer/final stand kills by an enemy who's awarded by playing like crap? i personally don't need death streaks to help me play better, dammit!
-working hard to get your killstreak rewards such as the Harrier and Chopper Gunner just to get it shot down within 15 seconds without the flare really helping
-losing in Team Deathmatch because of mentally retarded teammates even though you have 9838459353 kills and almost no deaths
-getting close to a legitimate Tactical Nuke and then time expires/maximum score has been reached.

FML!

Last edited by Superbad325; 01-19-2010 at 07:34 AM.
Superbad325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:28 AM   #232
Stewie Griffin2

Stew1e Griffin2's Gamercard

I'm about sick and fucking tired of getting into a domination game only to find that there's 2 doosh bags on the other team that are using nothing but RPG's. Fucking annoying considering they're a hell of a lot more accurate in this game, and they seem to hit where you're aiming no matter how far away your target is (MP only, they're terrible when playing Spec Ops trying to take out the chopper on the 2 bridge missions).
Stewie Griffin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:55 PM   #233
gmorra

BringerOvRain's Gamercard
WOW, I really want to play this game online with everyone on this site because it seems to me that every single person here is fair and has a special code of ethics and MW2 laws, while the rest of the world is childish cheating basterds!

-Weapon rotations
-Good use of running and standing still
-Never leaving a game session
-Letting others kill you once and awhile too!

AMAZING!!!!

Last edited by gmorra; 01-19-2010 at 08:57 PM.
gmorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:35 PM   #234
DarkCrown

DarkCrown JGT's Gamercard

2 guys where nuke boosting during a TDM
first game we didn't see it , we just taught damn the guy end 33-2 he's good

then the second game he when 2-29 and the other team get the nuke

After that on the 3rd game we identified the stupid nuke booster and chase them and prevent them to get a nuke
Old 01-19-2010, 10:43 PM   #235
Purge
anime is 4 nerdz

Davy Allan's Gamercard

I. Hate. The. Entire. Community.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:34 PM   #236
PowerhousePaul

Send a message via AIM to PowerhousePaul

PowerhousePaul's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by a blind beggar View Post
there's two annoying things,stoopid host migration and,of course,getting killed:P
I actually think the host migration is an upgrade. CoD4 would always piss me off when I had a good game going and then BOOM the connection would get interrupted or the host would leave and then my perfect game would be ruined. Now when something goes south the server can get the game back on track
Ive finally gone through the whole spectrum of what society tells us what is normal in regards to being in a relationship. I now know what it gives us to make us so happy, and I now know what it feels like to think everything is just right and where it should be and then have it all ripped away; a lot and painful right away then the slow dying feeling during the next months and possibly years to follow.
Oct 28, 2007 - Aug 28, 2009
Ill never forget "the one"

PowerhousePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:39 PM   #237
PowerhousePaul

Send a message via AIM to PowerhousePaul

PowerhousePaul's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Sugar Rush View Post
1. Akimbo shotguns
2. Range of akimbo shotguns
3. Hit detection on Commando perked players
4. Checkpoints (spawn getting shot on veteran, I know its happened to other people)
5. No checkpoints or halfway marks in Spec Ops

Other than that I love it
I completely agree on IW not putting checkpoints in Spec Ops. "Hidden" is in much need of it otherwise you have to sneak around for almost an hour straight or leave you xbox on which is a waste of energy lol.
Ive finally gone through the whole spectrum of what society tells us what is normal in regards to being in a relationship. I now know what it gives us to make us so happy, and I now know what it feels like to think everything is just right and where it should be and then have it all ripped away; a lot and painful right away then the slow dying feeling during the next months and possibly years to follow.
Oct 28, 2007 - Aug 28, 2009
Ill never forget "the one"

PowerhousePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:11 AM   #238
Gumby™

Gifted Gumby's Gamercard

Leave a lobby after the game is over because I lose by one kill because I have someone that went 2-12 on my team. I am immediately put back in the same lobby just as the game starts, too late to leave without getting a loss on my record. Same guys on my team, lose again. Leave the lobby, rinse and repeat.

Old 01-20-2010, 04:01 AM   #239
vmu

VMU's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
getting an emergency airdrop, die, then your teammates take ALL 4 PACKAGES, WTF!! you didnt earn it so why can you take it? enemies and yourself should be the only people that can get care packages. that and sitrep pro being impossible to get
Old 01-20-2010, 07:27 AM   #240
Purge
anime is 4 nerdz

Davy Allan's Gamercard

More like yourself and one enemy on the battlefield, now that would be cool.