PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shmup > Alien Hominid HD
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #1
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
1-4 No End?

i've been stuck on level 1-4 for a couple hours now. i beat the first robot guy that grabs and smacks you. also, the giant robot/tank that fires pink blobs and grabs you. after that a short cutscene shows some helicopters air lifting away some items. one gets stuck and i go over and blow him up. from there an endless spawn of enemies rushes me. i keep killing and killing them, but they never end. i piss through all my lives and continues here everytime. it never ends. i don't know what i have to do to play on. i know this forum is probably pretty dead but please help me.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:55 PM   #2
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

still stuck here...
Old 06-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #3
[Waggly Bean]

Waggly Bean's Gamercard

This sounds like the bit where they're taking away the bits of your ship, and one gets left behind? You have to jump into the ship, then you can lift the enemies up with your tractor beam and dump them in the wood chipper! Lots of fun!

Then there's another boss, which you have to use your tractor beam for - I'm sure you'll work it out though!

[Waggly Bean] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:23 AM   #4
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Waggly Bean] View Post
This sounds like the bit where they're taking away the bits of your ship, and one gets left behind? You have to jump into the ship, then you can lift the enemies up with your tractor beam and dump them in the wood chipper! Lots of fun!

Then there's another boss, which you have to use your tractor beam for - I'm sure you'll work it out though!
yeah, yeah, that's the part. my problem must be with getting in the ship. do i have to physically jump in there at the right angle or press a button? i stood next to it and pressed every button but it never lets me in.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #5
luna_blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Buds View Post
i've been stuck on level 1-4 for a couple hours now. i beat the first robot guy that grabs and smacks you. also, the giant robot/tank that fires pink blobs and grabs you. after that a short cutscene shows some helicopters air lifting away some items. one gets stuck and i go over and blow him up. from there an endless spawn of enemies rushes me. i keep killing and killing them, but they never end. i piss through all my lives and continues here everytime. it never ends. i don't know what i have to do to play on. i know this forum is probably pretty dead but please help me.
you just press the y button on the front center of the small ship to ride on. then when the tank shoots a fire ball lift it up with your tractor beam n drop it on top of the tank to explode
luna_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:16 AM   #6
Rewbz

REWBZ's Gamercard
Thanks for this.