PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-22-2008, 11:21 AM   #91
Cubituss

cubituss's Gamercard
forcemonkey, LSW2 sometimes glitched the 100% achievement and you had to finish one more level (any level) to unlock it. Maybe it will work in LSW TCS.

Try freeplay: enter mission - exit&save, if that doesn't work just finish the mission properly. Maybe that's the case.

Edit: dude, I see the 100% achievement on your gamercard, it probably didn't popup when you finished RoTJ.

Cubituss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #92
Justicezero

Send a message via AIM to Justicezero

Justicezero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spades12321 View Post
The revenge achievements are cool they were pretty well thought of and original.
I agree I like those, achievements like Marvel when you would use the Downloaded characters and they would either talk to themselves or would talk to a major enemy and you would get an achievement.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:16 AM   #93
killerharu45

Send a message via AIM to killerharu45

II Giffy II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
How long does this game take for 1000? I thought i would get it because Lego Star Wars is fun and I could get 1000 points out of it

Finish to Raise Completion %
Resident Evil 5: 1105/1400
GOW: 1020/1250
GOW 2: 1450/1750
Geometry Wars: 170/200

Percentage: 71580/91570 = 78.1%

killerharu45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:37 PM   #94
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerharu45 View Post
How long does this game take for 1000? I thought i would get it because Lego Star Wars is fun and I could get 1000 points out of it
It should take at least 25 hours to get 1000 on this game. That is at minimum, being the absolute psychic master of this game, knowing where all the kits and bricks are and not wasting time exploring.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 05:40 PM   #95
bartleym

bartleym's Gamercard
did anyone find all the achievments easy to get but 100 % which took ages

bartleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:16 PM   #96
ferrara316

ferrara316's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
yeah i had 900, like 2 weeks ago, im just too lazy and not having fun enough to get all those stupid blue cannisters. only need the finish up the original trilogy but it is soooo boring
ferrara316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 05:28 PM   #97
LordBunnyHunter

LordBunnyHunter's Gamercard
I need your help mates. I'm stuck in the last SUPERSTORY, episode VI Return of the Jedi. I'm really not able to complete all 6 levels under 1 hour. I almost need 40 minutes for the first 3 chapters.
The level with the landspeeders is really annoying and I gave up in the fourth chapter in which I think I'm stuck.
Are there ANY tips which could eventually help me?
I would really appreciate help. Thanks.
LordBunnyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:37 AM   #98
dda24

Send a message via Yahoo to dda24

dda24's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
I tried it once by myself and I finished it like 5 minutes over.. I grabbed my wife who also knows how to play the game and ran through it together and we still had several minutes left when we finished it. Don't worry about the coins at all and just try going for time. Maybe if you can play with someone that would help you move faster.... Hopefully that will help. I use buba fet for most of the game jar jar runs a little faster than the other characters also so it might cut a little time off running with him also....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBunnyHunter View Post
I need your help mates. I'm stuck in the last SUPERSTORY, episode VI Return of the Jedi. I'm really not able to complete all 6 levels under 1 hour. I almost need 40 minutes for the first 3 chapters.
The level with the landspeeders is really annoying and I gave up in the fourth chapter in which I think I'm stuck.
Are there ANY tips which could eventually help me?
I would really appreciate help. Thanks.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:34 PM   #99
Pootcrum

Pootcrum's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Ok so Ive had a search around for this question but couldnt find an answer.

Me and a mate just started playing this game tonight, he was hosting, I joined in with my profile, local play. It seemed I got 2 achievements (slam dunk, and something about killing Maul with Obi? I think?). Anyway, I didnt get the achievements for finishing the episodes though, but he did.

So, how much of this game can a coop partner get achievement wise? I read that the save game is only linked to the host and so this would mean that only that player would get the collectible achievements and such right?

I think I will be buying this one for myself anyway since I cant remember the last time I had so much damn fun playing with Lego...

Pootcrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 02:12 PM   #100
LordBunnyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda24 View Post
I tried it once by myself and I finished it like 5 minutes over.. I grabbed my wife who also knows how to play the game and ran through it together and we still had several minutes left when we finished it. Don't worry about the coins at all and just try going for time. Maybe if you can play with someone that would help you move faster.... Hopefully that will help. I use buba fet for most of the game jar jar runs a little faster than the other characters also so it might cut a little time off running with him also....
Thanks, but in SUPERSTORY you can't use the characters of your choice. They're given from the story. All the chapters in episode 6 take so much time. For example the level on endor with your speed bikes. But in chapter 4, I guess, there, after you got down with a lift, there is a little river, cross it and then there is a lawn with flowers (-> build a tractor) and then head straight to a console for I guess it's C3PO. Then you can go right AND left. Right, there are 3 places and left 2, I think. And then I don't know what to do.
Sorry but it isn't easy to describe it. You might know.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:19 PM   #101
dda24

dda24's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootcrum View Post
Ok so Ive had a search around for this question but couldnt find an answer.

Me and a mate just started playing this game tonight, he was hosting, I joined in with my profile, local play. It seemed I got 2 achievements (slam dunk, and something about killing Maul with Obi? I think?). Anyway, I didnt get the achievements for finishing the episodes though, but he did.

So, how much of this game can a coop partner get achievement wise? I read that the save game is only linked to the host and so this would mean that only that player would get the collectible achievements and such right?

I think I will be buying this one for myself anyway since I cant remember the last time I had so much damn fun playing with Lego...
Not very many of them actually are my wife played about the entire game with me as second player and I have 100% in the game and she only got a little over 200 points in it... It is actually quite sad that they set up the game this way...
Old 07-03-2008, 09:22 PM   #102
dda24

dda24's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBunnyHunter View Post
Thanks, but in SUPERSTORY you can't use the characters of your choice. They're given from the story. All the chapters in episode 6 take so much time. For example the level on endor with your speed bikes. But in chapter 4, I guess, there, after you got down with a lift, there is a little river, cross it and then there is a lawn with flowers (-> build a tractor) and then head straight to a console for I guess it's C3PO. Then you can go right AND left. Right, there are 3 places and left 2, I think. And then I don't know what to do.
Sorry but it isn't easy to describe it. You might know.
Yeah I know what you are talking about.. I believe you have to get r2d2 and c3po to go right and the other 3 have to go left. Sorry i forgot you have to use there characters.. I don't believe you have to build the tractor though.. You can always send me a friend request and i can help you run through it. I think you can do that right? It is much faster with 2 people anyways
Old 07-04-2008, 12:48 PM   #103
LordBunnyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda24 View Post
Yeah I know what you are talking about.. I believe you have to get r2d2 and c3po to go right and the other 3 have to go left. Sorry i forgot you have to use there characters.. I don't believe you have to build the tractor though.. You can always send me a friend request and i can help you run through it. I think you can do that right? It is much faster with 2 people anyways
Okay, I'll do that. I'm not often online but sometime, we'll do it. Actually, I'm not playing on my own, I do it, well I try, with my brother.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:49 PM   #104
checkahh

Hi, one quick question: How long will it take to get 1000/1000 on this game?
Is it like lego indiana jones times wise??
Thx
checkahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 06:43 AM   #105
LordBunnyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkahh View Post
Thx
I don't know how much time Indy takes but this game here will take you a lot. I got know about 94% and already played for 45hours. You can easily get 900/1000 but the last one needs some endurance.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:32 AM   #106
dda24

dda24's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkahh View Post
Thx
Oh no it takes much longer to 100%.. I would say probably AT LEAST 3 times as long.. It took me and my wife a while to complete the whole thing and we went through Indi really fast...
Old 07-22-2008, 09:20 PM   #107
checkahh

Ok thanks, ill try this soon i think, even if it takes some time...
checkahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:50 PM   #108
Lord Chabelo

LordChabelo13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Not sure what to do now. Currently I have 99.9% ans I have done everything. I have all the achievements. The only thing I can think of is that I did not beat the super story time for ROTJ, but I beat the high score. My understanding was that that was enough.

What now?
Lord Chabelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:57 AM   #109
RainmanNGGC

TheeRainman's Gamercard
I'm having trouble with the Harmless? achievement where you have to use R2D2 to disable 5 Droidikas. The guide says to use the Retake Theed level and disable two certain ones a total of five times with the X button. Well, I have replayed the level in free play and story, disabling 5 different droidikas 5 times each and still no achievement. Anyone else having issues with this? Is there some special method to this that I'm missing?

RainmanNGGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:07 AM   #110
RainmanNGGC

TheeRainman's Gamercard
Never mind. I finally pulled it off. Not sure why I never got the first hour I was trying for this, but it just popped up.

RainmanNGGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:40 PM   #111
Domantos

Domantos's Gamercard
I really enjoyed this game and the achievements are often very clever, gave me lots of chuckles.

What I did not like is that yet again we see a two player game where player 2 cannot get all the achievements just by playing through the story. Can't they find a way to use the save game of player 2 as well, so that their progress is tracked as well? Feels like a bore to have to go through the game twice to be able to get the story achievements for both players. And I really like to play two player games with my fiancée.

Wtb more games with multiplayer achievements like Fable 2!

/Domantos
Domantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:02 AM   #112
Pax213

Pax213's Gamercard
i have a question do you guys think it would be achievement whorish if i tried to get 1ks in all lego games on 360(Batman, Indy, SW2, TCS) and not rock band thats just gay
Pax213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:27 AM   #113
MediumMelanin

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

A Small Breeze's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spades12321 View Post
At least there is no undefeated achievements, I hated those. The revenge achievements are cool they were pretty well thought of and original.
yeah, these were fun, and easy! =)

pixels
MediumMelanin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:33 AM   #114
Digidy

Digidy D's Gamercard
I can't get the collect all the gold bricks achievement, since i can't seem to beat "New Town." I feel like an idiot, i get to 955,230 everytime, and then im stuck. And have to resort to walking a video walkthrough but I can seem to find one anyways.
Digidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:37 PM   #115
Aki2403

aki2403's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
This is unreal, I'm back trying to get the 1K, and I've just found out that the only one I need to ride to get the Yee-Ha was a freaking spider droidy thing in Jabbas palace. Unfortunately, it's taken me a couple of hours to find this out (yeah I went through ALL the levels in order). Boy I feel dumb.

Ah well, only the blue kits to collect now, then I'm done.

Aki2403 is offline   Reply With Quote