PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two: The 40th Day
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-29-2010, 01:53 AM   #1
jonesy8503

UT Jonesy's Gamercard
Co-op Choices Playback

I went into the co-op choices in the extras menu and noticed 3 locked videos at the bottom. I have unlocked the 2 outcomes for the first 6 choices and the 3 outcomes for the endgame choice (note: I have received the Purist, Heartless and Future Visions chievys). I wouldn't be surprised if it was for future DLC. Anyone want to humour me?
jonesy8503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:07 AM   #2
AirborneRichard

AirborneRichard's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesy8503 View Post
I went into the co-op choices in the extras menu and noticed 3 locked videos at the bottom. I have unlocked the 2 outcomes for the first 6 choices and the 3 outcomes for the endgame choice (note: I have received the Purist, Heartless and Future Visions chievys). I wouldn't be surprised if it was for future DLC. Anyone want to humour me?
LOL! I noticed it to, i,m def not suprised if the do some DLC for this game they did two DLC,s for the first Ao2. I could imagine it might be a few extra mission or mabye deleted missions from the campaign. If u check marketplace u see something simular now for Assassins Creed 2 they added a new mission and soon theres another coming.
I def love this game not sure why but i think the main caracters are pretty cool besides the guy doing Salems voice is kinda well known in games world he did the voice for Uncharted and Uncharted 2 for Nathan Drake.
So in short i expect that it will be some deleted missions they will put up for DLC. Would be nice if they add something in a different location tho but i doubt it.
AirborneRichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:42 AM   #3
ElusiveOne96

elusiveone96's Gamercard
I can't say for sure but maybe they just left the three empty slots there so as not to leave "nothing" instead, making this possibly purely a visual design decision. The idea of DLC does make sense though.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
ElusiveOne96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:58 AM   #4
Mellizano
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to Mellizano

Mellizano's Gamercard
It's a possibility. If it is DLC I won't be buying it, that is if it costs. Bad enough I paid $63.94 for this game alone.
Mellizano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:13 PM   #5
fear30x

Fear30x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneRichard View Post
LOL! I noticed it to, i,m def not suprised if the do some DLC for this game they did two DLC,s for the first Ao2. I could imagine it might be a few extra mission or mabye deleted missions from the campaign. If u check marketplace u see something simular now for Assassins Creed 2 they added a new mission and soon theres another coming.
I def love this game not sure why but i think the main caracters are pretty cool besides the guy doing Salems voice is kinda well known in games world he did the voice for Uncharted and Uncharted 2 for Nathan Drake.
So in short i expect that it will be some deleted missions they will put up for DLC. Would be nice if they add something in a different location tho but i doubt it.
same here Noticed it, Locked yet game campaign fully complete,the last 3 are the woman in the room in mall, and the two diff. endings
fear30x is offline   Reply With Quote