PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Army of Two: The 40th Day
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-10-2010, 02:06 AM   #1
GamingEconomist
Banned User

GamingEconomist's Gamercard
Versus Achievements Pain in the Ass :-( need help

Hello fellow TWO Freaks. I know there is a Achievement Trading Thread but i try to ask here.

I played Versus so many times and i didnt get any Cheevos from this which sucks because all the people i play with are absolutely no Team Players and most of the time the whole thing lags like hell

Yesterday i was shooting a Guy with my regular Rifle. I swear i hit his Head but he was 100 feet or more away and was aiming with a Shot Gun and Hit me Point Blank.........all due to lagging.

So to make a sad long thing short. Are there any helpful things for getting the Versus Cheevos really fast and "PAINLESS".

1) Can you do it with a second controller?

2) Otherwise are there any fellow sufferer who wanna boost this with me? Just let me know and send me a message cause iam planing to sell/trade this game as soon as possible cause i didnt like it (most of it because the Moral Decision in the end SUCKS

3) My plan is really simple(at least thats what i was thinking) do all the Versus Cheevos with some friendly Guys from here, after that i try to play over and over again to get the missing kills for the BEAST Achievement ( Wüüüüüürg) and then do the Extraction Cheevos with the same guys who helped me with the Versus ones.

Ok who is in with me to beat this "game"
GamingEconomist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:36 PM   #2
fear30x

Fear30x's Gamercard
read my ~boosting method~ post,
fear30x is offline   Reply With Quote