PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Strategy > Halo Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-31-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Um.. Something Has happened SPOILERS

Skip to about 9:30 to see what I'm talking about.

Originally I was lead to believe that Halo Wars would be Ensemble's last game but I'm guessing it won't be the last of Halo Wars due to that Legendary Ending hint. If there was to be a sequel to the game who would you want developing it and what new features would like to be added?

Personally I'd love to see some more factions, maybe a new species who we've not yet met in the Halo universe. The Spirit of Fire never made it back to UNSC space so that opens up loads of possibilities. If you have any idea's on that I'd love to see them as I'm sure plenty of other people would. The crew venture into cryo as Master Chief did ala Halo 3 but I couldn't guess who would be the main characters seeing how Forge died.

We start the game off in a cryo room, everybody is getting up and we see our hero step out of the cryo tube. The general viewer expects this to be leading from our previous game but infact it's went into the future - Master Chief emerges from the cryo surrounded by other marines and we see him with his helmet off. We don't see his face though. Just a little idea, nothing serious. All garbage.

Even if in fact I am wrong about all this, and there will not be a sequel why not post your opinion rather than blandly saying as the above member said 'N0 Ther3z no halo wars2 n00b hahahahah'.
It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:17 AM   #2
BKS37

BKS37's Gamercard
What Serina may be talking about is another Halo event. Maybe Reach? Spirit of Fire was carrying ar least 3 spartans.

Retail games 100%

1,000th Achievement: A Monument to All your Sins (Halo: Reach)

10,000 Earned: Jan 2, 2010
20,000 Earned: June 28, 2010
30,000 Earned: May 30, 2011
40,000 Earned: March 17, 2012
50,000 Earned: June 10, 2012
BKS37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:10 AM   #3
Arenazombie

Arenazombie's Gamercard
There is this achievement: Ready for the sequel
So its nothing new that ES tried to manage to do a sequel somehow.
Probably they could do with Robot or whatever their new company is called.
Whatever ...
I hope in the sequel there will be more campaigns. At least an additional covenant campaign and probably even a flood campaign (flood play Zerg style).
Halo Wars was cool but it was so damn short.
Arenazombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:08 AM   #4
afunk117

damm op, beat me to the idea.

I think it would be great if there was more strategy involed in the game, maybe you could build sandboxes around your base and have troops garrisoned in there, they have to increase the troop limits first,

Additional campaigns would be great

Also what about more kind of soldiers, all the mariens had were Ars and shottys, it'd be great if you could have sniper marines or ground turrets or something, add a bit of variety into the game
afunk117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:18 AM   #5
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
From what I recall (I could be wrong though) is that when 343 Studios was created it was partly a merge of a couple other developers, one of which was an RTS developer which highly suggests a sequel. My memory is a bit foggy about this though and I could be totally wrong.

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
kaleido42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:01 PM   #6
Korgan

Being able to play as the flood and infect people, ability to make more than three Spartans, and more leaders with special perks.
Korgan is offline   Reply With Quote