PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-06-2010, 07:32 AM   #1
Ninja Kaspyr 83

Ninja Kaspyr 83's Gamercard
Exclamation EASY MASTER OF CEREMONIES (well sort of)

ok so check it...its not the fact that you can get this by a glitch or anything. but heres a way of getting it quick.

what i did was host a match for 5 minutes. over night for a lil over a week...well that adds up to alot of matches.

Now follow these configs and after about a week youll have it.
(Has to be on Live)

A] Mode - Co-Op Territory
B] Type - Defend
C] Map - Old Town (map doesnt matter but the enemy seems to spawn quicker on this map)
D] Time - 5 MINUTES
E] Kit - No restrictions
F] Advanced Settings - Auto Launch Timer - 30 seconds
(also set your deaths to 1 spawn)**

Now! heres the best part. set this up right before you go to bed (or before school).

You figure the avg person sleeps about 8 hours (and the avg school day is about 8-10 hours)...the avg gamer sleeps about 10hrs...

within 1 hour thats 10 matches (at 1 match being about 6 minutes, counting 30 second auto-launch and loading...but not counting if you get killed in the match**)

within 10 hours thats 100 matches. 10 nights in a row....BAM! 1000 matches....it worked great!

Ninja Kaspyr 83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
Thinreaper

Thinreaper's Gamercard
Dude that is such a slow way of doing it!

A match should last less than one minute, not six!

Co-op territory
Old Town
5 Zones
Failure = 1 zone
Auto launch 30 seconds

The enemies take about 10 seconds to spawn, they capture a base within ten seconds, game over in under 30 seconds. Simple as that. Add the time from the auto launch timer and the loading screen and you're hosting one match every 2 minutes, AT LEAST.

You're method is slow as hell man, sorry.
Thinreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:53 AM   #3
Ninja Kaspyr 83

Ninja Kaspyr 83's Gamercard
wow...ok i never really played this game liked that so i didnt know about the "5 Zones
Failure = 1 zone"...but pretty much same method....anyways i still got it...

Ninja Kaspyr 83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:49 PM   #4
Thinreaper

Thinreaper's Gamercard
What I don't get is I saw someone post that method in a different, older topic, back in December last year, which is where i picked it up.
The post which explained that method, you quoted and responded to, saying that you would give it a try But I guess you didn't
Ah well, whatever, you got the cheev anyway, congrats
Thinreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:25 AM   #5
Zenith94x

ArkticZenith's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinreaper View Post

Co-op territory
Old Town
5 Zones
Failure = 1 zone
Auto launch 30 seconds

The enemies take about 10 seconds to spawn, they capture a base within ten seconds, game over in under 30 seconds. Simple as that. Add the time from the auto launch timer and the loading screen and you're hosting one match every 2 minutes, AT LEAST.

If I set this up and let it go for 8 hours will I get the play multiplayer for 8 hours straight achievemnt?
Zenith94x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:49 AM   #6
Dynamite Andy

Send a message via MSN to Dynamite Andy Send a message via Skype™ to Dynamite Andy

Dynamite Andy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith94x View Post
If I set this up and let it go for 8 hours will I get the play multiplayer for 8 hours straight achievemnt?
Yeah, Pretty much.

Dynamite Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:24 AM   #7
lildevilbmxer

Send a message via AIM to lildevilbmxer

lildevilbmxer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Andy View Post
Yeah, Pretty much.
ive had my system running for close to 11 hours and the play 8 hours straight achievement didnt pop up .
Old 03-02-2010, 10:54 PM   #8
Law

Avisole's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:

Co-op territory
Old Town
5 Zones
Failure = 1 zone
Auto launch 30 seconds

That takes longer than 30 seconds, I watched and it was usually a1 minute before they even found me.

This only takes about 30-50 seconds:
Co-op territory.
Auto start timer at thirty seconds.
Game time limit on five minutes.
No respawns.
Enemy density at infinite.
Set defending zone at base and set zone failure to all.
Map: Desert Gulch
Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:11 PM   #9
SonneMori

Y SonnE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lildevilbmxer View Post
ive had my system running for close to 11 hours and the play 8 hours straight achievement didnt pop up .
u need to be in a game for 8 hours straight, means dont leave the MP, you can still be in the lobby or else but this doesnt count to your time
SonneMori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:47 AM   #10
Honeycut1ddp

I've been hosting matches with these setting for almost 24 hours and it still hasn't popped. Dang it!

I'll go now, to make bigger mistakes and to embarrass this fine institution even more. But let me leave you with one last thought: If you can laugh at yourself loud and hard every time you fall, people will think you're drunk.

Thank you.

~ Conan O'Brien
Honeycut1ddp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:43 PM   #11
StumblesMcGee

StumblesMcGee's Gamercard
Quote:

Co-op territory
Old Town
5 Zones
Failure = 1 zone
Auto launch 30 seconds

I've started this recently and it takes a little over 1 minute for a match to end and then auto-launch the next (This includes 30 second auto start). So, you figure you average about 60 games/hour.

8 x 60 = 480 matches/night

This should pop after two 8 hour sessions and an extra hour for the last 40 matches. If you're like me, you'll have already hosted matches from trying to boost the leaderboard achievements as well as hosting the co-op campaign matches.

Overall, this achievement is pretty easy; just takes a little dedication.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:14 PM   #12
perfecktev7

PERFECTKEV7's Gamercard
Seems like a good method, I just started it last night but accidentally left the auto off after six hours on.
perfecktev7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:08 AM   #13
superjas

superjas's Gamercard
I have started doing this and set it to no respawns so when I get shot (usually within 5 secs) its game over, I assume this would count as 1 host? I have also read ppl putting on infinite density for enemies, where can you change this setting? thanks
superjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:06 PM   #14
Restricted-Access

Darth Pinhead's Gamercard
And Microsoft was wondering why so many 360's were coming into their repair centers (shortly after this game came out)! <lol>

I'm going for this one right now, and the matches don't even last a minute. This should go quickly enough (I'm glad my console is stable)!!!

I'd let everyone know how long this ends up taking, but I've hosted between 100 - 200 matches (the "legit" way - as in, with other players), so I don't know how long for the whole 1000 would be.

__________________________________________________ _

Okay... I got "Master of Ceremonies" this afternoon. I estimate I had a total of 20 hours of letting the game just run (not all in one run, not that it matters). I got my "Committed" achievement about 5 1/2 years ago, but that was BEFORE I knew about racking-up hosting sessions for the "MoC" achievement... so when I set the game to run continuously back then... I left it at 60 minute matches, and it wasn't co-op territory, nor was it set to fail quickly... so I basically ended-up with about 8 matches hosted when I got that Committed achievement. What a waste of 8 hours!

Anyway... with the game settings recommended here, I estimate it will take about 25 hours total hosting time. If you've been hosting MP matches for legitimate game-playing, it should go a little quicker than that (like it did for me).

Last edited by Restricted-Access; 11-06-2011 at 03:15 AM.
Restricted-Access is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:20 AM   #15
Andres21000

Hi friends these Master of Ceremonies are very best and doing their best working actually i am also a event planner and i will became this event planner by doing a lot of work in under of thee Emcees they are well trained in organizing events of wedding and other all kind of events i just say about them in last that i am a big fan of these Emcees and also a obedient of them.....

Last edited by Andres21000; 09-24-2012 at 06:46 AM.
Andres21000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:21 AM   #16
Restricted-Access

Darth Pinhead's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres21000 View Post
Hi friends these Master of Ceremonies are very best and doing their best working actually i am also a event planner and i will became this event planner by doing a lot of work in under of thee Emcees they are well trained in organizing events of wedding and other all kind of events i just say about them in last that i am a big fan of these Emcees and also a obedient of them.....

What the Hell??? Did anyone catch this crap? Is this a bot, or some retard?! I think a moderator needs to ban this user! The five posts this user made looks like it was done by a bot (or - again - a retard)! Nonsensical!!!
Restricted-Access is offline   Reply With Quote