PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Top Spin 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-10-2010, 12:06 AM   #1
dave252

Beating this stupid game

How the hell do I beat this piss poor game?

I have played Top spin 3. Finshed career mode with no problems. I can beat all exhibition players in that without issue on the hardest difficulty and yet with this pile of crap I get stuck at n.o9 and beaten by a twat called David Wright everytime.

Please provide me with some pointers.

I cannot play against people who come to the net on TS 2. I hit Y and they smash it. Passing shots LT + B just dollys it up in the air. Wtf can i do?

I don't play risk shots, hell I find it hard enough getting 50% of my first serves in to bother with that. Hitting that tiny bar everytime is just a joke. An utter joke. Can anyone play risk shots on here with less than 20 hours game time?

Dave, sick of TS 2.
dave252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
dave252

This game is actually very easy I have noe realised.

That Wright guy is the only one that has given me grief. The rest have been easy, even Federer et al.

All that is needed is to use the B button for every shot. Hit most shots cross court and its a breeze. You don't even need to use the powerful serves, be as gentle as you like. Return of serve needs to be hit cross court everytime and thats it, number one in no time.
dave252 is offline   Reply With Quote