PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shooter > Wolfenstein 3D
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-03-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
Cringer85

Cringer85's Gamercard
playing this game with German locked account?

hi everyone,

I bought 10.000 ms-points with my US account to buy some arcade games that aren't available in my region (i.e. also Aegis Wing for free). Anyone knows if it is possible to buy and then use games with my German account, that are restricted in Germany? Like for instance Wolfenstein, Doom or Duke Nukem?
I don't even know if it goes against some rules or anything - I'm not even living in Germany, but still use my German locked account. Anyone help me please.
Cringer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:07 PM   #2
Frank.Castle

Frank Castle de's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer85 View Post
hi everyone,

I bought 10.000 ms-points with my US account to buy some arcade games that aren't available in my region (i.e. also Aegis Wing for free). Anyone knows if it is possible to buy and then use games with my German account, that are restricted in Germany? Like for instance Wolfenstein, Doom or Duke Nukem?
I don't even know if it goes against some rules or anything - I'm not even living in Germany, but still use my German locked account. Anyone help me please.
Hi,
I had to do something similar. It is possible as long as the US account is on the same Box were you original download the game. I had to do it last year after my journey to the US. If you within Germany, you have to setup a VPN tunnel to a US-Server. If you are inside the US, you just can download the games and use them.
I had download last year Wolfenstein 3D and Duke Nukem. The game Doom was downloaded by me when it was original released. That was before blocking IPs from Germany.
Frank.Castle is offline   Reply With Quote