Maxing Out Spidey

• 2 weeks later...

the spide ricons do carry over I needed about 70 to get it on the first run through but found it next to impossible to find them as there were so manyv dots on the screen i couldnt work out what was what.

after going to game + i found it really easy as the only indicators on the screen was what i wasb aftyer :Bounce:

• 2 weeks later...
alright thanks. I have about 190 to pickup to make to lvl10 so still just swinging around, picking up icons and doing side missions.

Has anyone verified if the icons regenerate? There's a couple I picked up that I could have sworn I had done already.

i highly doubt it. it's just that the buildings start to look the same after a while as the models tend to get used over and over again.

also, idk if this was your problem but i saved my game having gotten 500 collectibles only to turn it back on the next day to be down 5 :confused:

• 3 months later...
I had about 940 in my first playthrough and have about 1050 now into my second playthrough... but no achievement unlocked for being halfway there. Wasn't it supposed to by now?
No, it unlocks at 1065, I think.

Just keep going, you're almost there.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...