PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-20-2009, 01:37 AM   #61
ryanlovee

ryanlovee's Gamercard
Question - I just beat the game, unlocked all the characters, and beat all the sim discs on gold. I am aware that if you get bronze than you unlock the 4th costume of each character. However, there not unlocked on some characters. I have every costume avalible except for the 4th on a couple of characters (Thor, Invisible Woman, Elektra, Human Torch, Black Panther, Spider-Woman... and 1 or 2 more I can't think of.) And I don't know how to unlock their 4th costume, because it says that all of the Sim discs are complete.

I replayed elektras and got over 15,000 for the bronze "hero skin" award, and still not clothing. This is really frustrating.

Does anyone have this same problem or can help me?
Old 05-22-2009, 07:03 AM   #62
ryanlovee

ryanlovee's Gamercard
Nevermind I have them all.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:10 PM   #63
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
how do you unlock colossus' 3rd costume?

EDIT: ok i was playing today trying to get everyone's kill costumes unlocked and i noticed that colossus and nick fury both have the 4th costumes unlocked how did that happen? what did i do to unlock them?

Last edited by xMidget_Furyx; 06-06-2009 at 09:22 PM.
xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #64
Asian47

Asian x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   2,500 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   GSL 9 MVP   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMidget_Furyx View Post
how do you unlock colossus' 3rd costume?

EDIT: ok i was playing today trying to get everyone's kill costumes unlocked and i noticed that colossus and nick fury both have the 4th costumes unlocked how did that happen? what did i do to unlock them?
With Colossus and Nick Fury, because they don't have sim discs, you get their fourth costume the same way you get the DLC characters costumes, through kills. It's the same for Moon Knight as well.

Asian47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:17 AM   #65
xMidget_Furyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameFreak47 View Post
With Colossus and Nick Fury, because they don't have sim discs, you get their fourth costume the same way you get the DLC characters costumes, through kills. It's the same for Moon Knight as well.
that is strange then how i have nick fury's 4th outfit (general fury) unlocked and not the other 2 as for colossus i had the 4th but not the third (unlocked it tonight) thanks for the info though.
i guess it's just one of those glitchy things in the game

Old 06-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #66
Dstrukt

xI Dstrukt Ix's Gamercard
Both Fury and Colossus' 4th costume are already unlocked from the time your start the game/unlock him.

Dstrukt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:09 AM   #67
xMidget_Furyx

ok another question i know restarting the game on normal/hard from a save file on normal/hard i get to keep costumes gear and character levels. what i want to know is could i start a new game on easy and keep all that stuff? just want to know to have a chance at the gold all comic missions because i can't seem to beat anyone's comic mission on normal except for the vs ones.

EDIT:

ok i started a new game but when i did go to start a new game i couldn't choose the hard difficulty i could only pick between easy and normal and i've beat the game on normal what is the deal. also it didn't ask if i wanted to carry over stats as well when do i do that?

Last edited by xMidget_Furyx; 06-08-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:23 AM   #68
Mjolnir Thunder

Mjolnir Thunder's Gamercard
Not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but do I need to download the DLC characters for the "unlock all costumes" achievement?
Mjolnir Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:51 AM   #69
Chanens417

Chanens417's Gamercard
How do you receive reputation for "my Team"? and can you do it on the vs. comic book missions?
Chanens417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:14 AM   #70
John Januarius

John Januarius's Gamercard
I finished the game on normal, and started again on easy, do achievements like "The Ultimate Super Hero" get reset?
John Januarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:35 AM   #71
TheCapedArcader

TrickyB44's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Januarius View Post
I finished the game on normal, and started again on easy, do achievements like "The Ultimate Super Hero" get reset?
Nope, it carries over. It will probably take two or three playthroughs to get that one.
TheCapedArcader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:03 PM   #72
xxxRAGNAROKxxxx

Send a message via Yahoo to xxxRAGNAROKxxxx

xxxRAGNAROKxxxx's Gamercard
Does anyone know of a thread that contains the requirements for costumes (ie kills, money, missions, etc...)

Thanx

Last edited by xxxRAGNAROKxxxx; 09-16-2009 at 05:24 PM.
xxxRAGNAROKxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:44 AM   #73
Midersaw

Midersaw's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Silver   PAX Meet 2010
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Does Moon Knight have only 3 costumes? I unlocked his 2nd and took a look at it and noticed there was only 1 Unlocked underneath it.

Answer: Yes, Moon Knight has only 3 costumes.

Last edited by Midersaw; 10-13-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Midersaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:32 AM   #74
OldSkewlPantz

OldSkewlPantz's Gamercard
Question:
back when I rented this game, my friend used a cheat to unlock Daredevil to play as in co-op. After I returned the game, I erased all files from my HDD. Now, I recently purchased the game, fired it up, and saw Blade, Ghost Rider and Daredevil all unlocked. I now have two questions:

1) How did this happen?

2) Will this affect my achievements?

Thank you
OldSkewlPantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:53 PM   #75
Rabbit

Dj WTFUB's Gamercard
I'll soon be going to Dr. Dooms castle but i stopped with the main story, so i could work on my costumes and comic discs. I notice i have 3 characters that are locked and i know who all 3 are Nick fury, silver surfer, and doctor strange. Now my question is how come i don't have doctor strange? how do i unlock him?
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:22 PM   #76
TheCapedArcader

TrickyB44's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
I'll soon be going to Dr. Dooms castle but i stopped with the main story, so i could work on my costumes and comic discs. I notice i have 3 characters that are locked and i know who all 3 are Nick fury, silver surfer, and doctor strange. Now my question is how come i don't have doctor strange? how do i unlock him?
Doctor Strange should unlock after you help him in Mandarin's Palace. Try starting a new game and see if he unlocks this time. This game tends to glitch a lot when it comes to unlocking characters.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:50 AM   #77
ykarim

yklive1's Gamercard
How do I keep track of how many enemies I have killed. I am trying to unlock all the costumes and get the ultimate super hero achievement. Where can I go to see how many kills each hero has and how many total kills I have?

Or do I just keep going blindly until the costume unlocks, cuz that would suck?
ykarim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:23 PM   #78
TheCapedArcader

TrickyB44's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykarim View Post
How do I keep track of how many enemies I have killed. I am trying to unlock all the costumes and get the ultimate super hero achievement. Where can I go to see how many kills each hero has and how many total kills I have?

Or do I just keep going blindly until the costume unlocks, cuz that would suck?
Just have to keep going. Should only take a couple playthroughs for most of it to be unlocked. You could try the Asgard sim discs if you want to unlock them quicker.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:11 PM   #79
ykarim

yklive1's Gamercard
Yeah that does suck then. I was hoping there was a way to keep track of the number of kills. Well, I guess it's not really that much of big deal. Seems like an oversight more than anything else.
ykarim is offline   Reply With Quote