|04-16-2010, 05:23 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2007
eXophase.com Gamercard Tutorial
This a short guide on how to get a hybrid gamercard from the site EXOPHASE.net like me.
(Sorry if this is considered advertising...)
This supports PlayStation Network, Xbox Live and Steam services.
Mini-interview with the dev of the card!
First thing I want to say is that it is NOT required to register to that site to create this card. Now lets get on to making our cards.
1. Go to this site:
3. Click the drop-down box where it says "Service:".
4. Now enter your username that corresponds to the service in the "Username:" field.
5. Now go to the boxes on the right and repeat steps 3&4 but choose a different service and enter in the corresponding name to that service.
6. Then click the "Create!" button and you should be good to go.
7. Copy+paste the BBCode below your card and copy it to your signature field on this or any forum or your website or anywhere you want to put it.
You don't need to put in two services but it would be pointless just to do this for one, if you only have a XBL account then go get an MyGamerCard card instead. You can NOT put the same service twice, if you do then it will come up with the error "Choose different services". THIS IS NO LONGER TRUE, SKIM TO THE BOTTOM TO SEE A SAMPLE!
It's clearly obvious from the added "Skin" drop-down menu that in the future you'll be able to the style of the cards in the future.
Here are some random samples:
My XBL/PSN (The one in my sig)
Stallion83, the guy with the highest gamerscore in the world. Hakoom, the guy with the highest level in the world.
Again Hakoom but now with the guy with the highest amount of Steam achievements.
Soulja Boy Tellem (Yes, the rapper)
A sample of my friends two Xbox Live Gamertags in the same card!
Thanks goes to Chathurga & xploren whom made this awesome card.
-Finally decided to stop being lazy and update this
-Using the same service twice is now possible
-New hosting site
-The ability to choose which tag goes on top/bottom
-Fixed this topic
Last edited by mcnichoj; 07-22-2010 at 01:10 AM.