PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-16-2010, 12:04 AM   #1
vampire-san

xkinkyvampirex's Gamercard
"That's my kinda case" achievement glitch?

Just wondering if anyone else if having any problems with this achievement as my bf as collected all the cases in co-op and single campaign but it does not register
Uno Rush
Dash Of destruction
vampire-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:23 AM   #2
Stewie Griffin2

Stew1e Griffin2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Never had a problem with this, nor have I ever heard of a problem with it. Try loading each individual chapter, hit start as soon as it loads, then look and see how many you have for each level. I believe it's on the bottom right? If you find which level you're missing them from, just go through and find each one with the guide on here.

Also, unlike most collectables, these will be there every time you play, regardless of whether or not you've already collected them. Just because you pick one up doesn't mean it's the one you need. An easy way to tell if it's one you're missing is you'll be given $10k, whereas if you pick one up that you've already got, it'll still go through the normal dialogue but it won't reward you with cash.
Stewie Griffin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:45 AM   #3
vampire-san

xkinkyvampirex's Gamercard
I will tell him that thank you for the tip :3. He did follow a guide but maybe it was a bad one :S
Uno Rush
Dash Of destruction
vampire-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:56 AM   #4
jodaw

JODAW's Gamercard
No i have just this second got this cheevo so its defo not glitched. maybe he missed one that he thought he had, they wasnt tricky to find so he shouldnt have a problem

HAWX
Gears Of War 2 (Vet Rank)

Needs help with
Modern Warfare 2 Spec OPs
jodaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:58 AM   #5
jodaw

JODAW's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin2 View Post
Never had a problem with this, nor have I ever heard of a problem with it. Try loading each individual chapter, hit start as soon as it loads, then look and see how many you have for each level. I believe it's on the bottom right? If you find which level you're missing them from, just go through and find each one with the guide on here.

Also, unlike most collectables, these will be there every time you play, regardless of whether or not you've already collected them. Just because you pick one up doesn't mean it's the one you need. An easy way to tell if it's one you're missing is you'll be given $10k, whereas if you pick one up that you've already got, it'll still go through the normal dialogue but it won't reward you with cash.
not sure teh last bit is true as i have just gone through all of it again finding teh cases i had missed and the ones i had already got where not there anymore

HAWX
Gears Of War 2 (Vet Rank)

Needs help with
Modern Warfare 2 Spec OPs
jodaw is offline   Reply With Quote