|04-20-2010, 02:11 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Crystal Skull Locations
Ninja Gaiden 2:COPYRIGHT/RIGHTS OF USE:
Crystal Skull Locations
This guide may not be used without written permission by either the author or website admins. This guide has been put together for x360a and should not be used without permission.
I do not accept random friend requests. If you have any questions I am happy to answer them. I don't spend enough time online to boost most games. Normally most guides i write i will have either, rented, traded or sold the game you want help on. Please do not send me random requests as they will just be denied.
You will earn the following achievements while following this guide:
Karma of the Warrior - 20
Obtain 10 Crystal Skulls.
Karma of the Mentor - 20
Obtain 20 Crystal Skulls.
Karma of the Master Ninja - 20
Obtain all of the Crystal Skulls.
1. Start the chapter and proceed through. You will encounter several enemy waves will find several technique scrolls. Just after finding the Furious Wind technique you will find another check at the foot of an alter. This check contains the fire Ninpo ability. If you look to your right you will see several ledges, one which has a skull sat in the middle.
2. Shortly after you find the Flying Bird Technique you will cross over a bridge and follow a path to the next area. You will be attacked several times by two groups of enemies. Once you get to the second group of enemies you will also have to deal with an archer firing flaming arrows at you. To access his location you will need to run up a tree on the right hand side of the stairs. the skull is hidden in the corner near a doorway once you get up to this bridge.
1. Follow the path until you get to the river. You will need to either water run or swim your way to the next section location to your left. You will see the skull on the river bed next to the bridge. Swim down and collect it before you proceed.
2. After dealing with the sub boss keep following the set path until you get to the second. Once you get to this level you will see the dragons face in front of you, you can either go to the left platform, or the right. Decide whichever platform as you can get to the skull either way, if you go to the right, kill all the enemies and collect the jewel. Backtrack around the hallway and you will see the skull sitting on a shelf as you make your way to the second jewel.
1. As you start out you will be in an open area of New York city. Make your way through until you have to climb a fire escape. Head up the fire escape and clear out all the enemies at the top. Before you proceed further head back to the fire scape and look at the very top. You will see the skull sitting in front of you in a somewhat caged area.
2. You will need to make your way through the sewer tunnels before you find this section. You will encounter a new creature which will tower over you. Once you make it through the tunnels, at some point one of these creatures will jump on you in an animation.
After you have killed all the enemies you will notice the patch splits to the left and right, take the path to the left to find a body. You will pick up a new technique from this body which will allow you to bounce from wall-to-wall. If you look just ahead where the bats will attack you from you will see the skull stat on top of a platform. Use your new skill to reach this area.
Last edited by Fizzmatix; 05-07-2010 at 03:44 AM.
|04-21-2010, 05:51 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jul 2008
1. As you start this chapter you first need to exit the subway. Battle your way past all the enemies until you make it topside. You will see a bridge just in front of you, with several enemies. Just to the right of where these enemies spawn you will see several apartments. Run down the alleyways between the buildings. If you look around carefully you will find a body towards the back. Just above this area you will see the skull on an emergency exit route platform. To go to this area you need to run around the wall to the left of and jump to the platform.
2. After the previous skull you will need to climb up onto a freeway, follow it around until you come to an area where you need to climb a ladder across a gap. You will see the skull sat in front of you just to the right of the ladder.
3. Continue past the boss and make your way to Elis Island. Continue through the level until you get inside the Statue of Liberty. Just above where you enter you will see several beams. On the right hand side of the room you will find the skull tucked away in a corner on the third beam.
1. As you start the level you will soon come to a large bridge, instead of going over the bridge follow the path to the left, this will take you down to the water. Either swim or run on the water to the boat on the far side of the area. You will find the skull in a seat on the boat.
2. Cross over the large bridge and you will come to a market. Keep forward and go to your left and through the archway. As soon as you open the door to the next area the skull will be sitting on a table just to your left.
3. This next skull is hidden away underwater. Make your way through to the fountain from the previous skull. Head down the water tunnel into the next area. You will see a group of jellyfish, head down the left passage. In this area you will see a boat to your right and a group of jellyfish after it. There is a passage which you can swim down, either swim under or kill the jellyfish. Enter the passage and keep looking to your left until you find the skull at the bottom of the river.
1. After defeating the boss in chapter 6 you will watch a small cut-scene which indicates where you need to go. Bounce your way to the top of the ruins, once at the top, jump onto the roof on your right hand side. Follow the roof across and you will see a pathway to your left as you decent the other side. If you turn around and look back towards where you climbed up you will see the skull hidden in the alcove.
2. After you have defeated the boss and made your way through the upward passages, you will come to a guillotine at the top of a drop. Once you see it cut the rope on the guillotine to reveal the skull hidden in the floor.
3. Proceed on through the castle, at some point while making your way through the rooms you will find a key to unlock a door upstairs in the main hall. Head up the stairs, you will notice the enemies have changed from warewolfs to ninjas, once you open the door to library, kill all the ninjas and run to the far left corner of where you entered the room. Hack away at the bookcase to find the skull hidden behind several books.
Last edited by Fizzmatix; 05-07-2010 at 03:43 AM.
|04-21-2010, 05:52 PM||#3|
Join Date: Jul 2008
1. Make your way through the level until you reach the front of the plane. You will need to destroy the console controlling the plane. Either side of the main terminal you will see two other smaller units, destroy the one on the left. Once you break the unit a skull will be revealed.
2. This next skull is quite far away from the first one. Make your way through the level until you enter a control room after the reactor. Once you get to this room you will need to press a button to open a hatch in the floor, drop down and exit this room into a hallway. You will need to kill several enemies in this area. Before you leave this hallway check the rubble just to the right of where you entered this hallway. The skull is burred under various broken objects.
1. Make your way through the level until you come to a mall. Go through the mall and you will soon come to a section filled with landmines. Be very careful and avoid the mines. You will soon come to a building with several enemies shooting rockets at you, kill all the enemies and collect the skull from in front of the building near the blockade.
2. Once inside the church you will need to climb up to the bell tower, find the key and then proceed to descend down the second set of stairs. On your way down pay attention to the alcoves with candles. One of them has the next skull.
3. Climb through the alter and enter the subway station, once you have defeated the enemies board the train and head to your right. You will find the skull sitting on a table in the corner on the right hand side. This is located in the room next to where you will find the key card.
4. This next skull is very easy to spot as you will need to cross it's path as you make your way through the area. After dealing with the sub-boss you need to make your way through the sewer to the next building. Once you enter, above you will see a series of gears, climb the gears and you should see the skull in the middle of a gear you need to jump on to get to another platform.
1. Follow the path through the level until you come to a shack which you need to pass through. There will be a save point and a large open area with lots of water. You will see two spot lights, water run to the far right of this area and you will find a platform with a tower and a skull.
2. After collectible the Jade Mask, destroy the droid and place the mask in the required slot. Proceed to the next area and follow the pat until you come to a rope you need to shimmy across. About half way around the rope you will see a tree, turn to the tree and swing to it. In the distance you will see the skull sitting on a tree stump in the background near a store.
3. At some point you will drop down into a maze of tunnels. You will soon have to fight a giant worm, once you kill the worm drop down the hole you see in the video. As you enter the next area with shallow water you will see the skull on the far right behind the worm enemies. Clear the area and remember to collect the skull before you proceed.
4. Head through the level until you encounter the water creatures and a new enemy. Kill them all and continue through the water passage way. You will soon see a cut-scene, once it has finished jump into the river and you will see the skull close to the bank and near a body in the river bed.
Last edited by Fizzmatix; 05-07-2010 at 03:45 AM.
|04-21-2010, 05:52 PM||#4|
Join Date: Jul 2008
1. Head through the level and after following the long path through the cave and dealing wit the two spider enemies you will come to a body of green water. There will be one worm enemy and several smaller enemies. Kill them and advance to the next area. Once you get to the top of the wall you should see the skull in front of you high up on a ledge. You need to wall run and jump to the other side, then turn around and wall run and jump to the platform above.
2. The next open area you come to will be filled with flying creatures, quickly run off the platform and down the stairs in front of you. As you make your way down the stairs you will see the skull on your left hand side on the ground.
1. Fight your way through the level until you have found the statues head and the keys to the small building. You will need to cross over the bridge again and try to enter the building with the rubble outside. Kill all the enemies and open the door, you will see a shop and ladder within this room. Proceed to the next area though the windows and kill all the enemies. Before you proceed across the next bridge turn right before the large wooden archway and head behind the buildings. Tucked away behind several pieces of wood and a wheel you will find the next skull.
2. Cross over the bridge and enter the water at the end of the next pathway. Follow the funnel until you come to an area with several ninjas and a wooden shack. Clear the area of enemies and break the doors on the shack. Collect the skull from inside and proceed to the next one.
3. Exit the forest and enter the building a head of you. Once you have made your way through, there will be in rope you have to climb. Ignore the rope of now and head left of the building, you will see a hole, jump into it and follow the passages. You will find yourself in an area full of platforms in the cliff face. Follow them down and look for the doorway in the image below. Enter the doorway and collect the last skull of the game.
Last edited by Fizzmatix; 05-07-2010 at 03:47 AM.