Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Afro Samurai
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2010, 04:28 AM   #1
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Momento Locations

Afro Samurai
Memento Locations

COPYRIGHT/RIGHTS OF USE:
This guide may not be used without written permission by either the author or website admins. This guide has been put together for x360a and should not be used without permission.

FRIEND REQUESTS/MESSAGES
I do not accept random friend requests. If you have any questions I am happy to answer them. I don't spend enough time online to boost most games. Normally most guides i write i will have either, rented, traded or sold the game you want help on. Please do not send me random requests as they will just be denied.

You will earn the following achievements while following this guide:

The Child Without a Name - 5
Collect 5 mementos in "THE DAIMYO'S STORY".

Afro Samurai - 5
Collect 5 mementos in "SCHOOL INVASION".

The Demon of Vengeance - 5

Collect 5 mementos in "OKIKU'S STORY".

The Number Two - 5

Collect 5 mementos in "THE LOWDOWN EAST PASS".

The Death Bringer - 5

Collect 5 mementos in "THE DOPPELGANGER".

Widow Maker - 5

Collect 5 mementos in "KUMA'S STORY".

The Samurai Ghost - 5
Collect 5 mementos in "THE EMPTY SEVEN'S STORY".

The Daimyo's Story

1. At the very start of the level you will see the bird in the middle of the bridge. They are fairly easy to see, if you did miss them they are just before the group of enemies come down from the building above.

2. Open the gate to enter the next section, you will have to fight several enemies. After you kill the enemy in charge you will see a short cut-scene showing you the door. Run up to the door but go to the left and follow the path. The group of bird will be sat in the middle of the platform.

3. Once inside the building, you will be shown a clock. You will need to turn the hands, then head back to the area with the clock face. Finish off the wave of enemies then make your way across the clock face and around the room by wall running. Once you make it to the platform above, don't enter the doorway just yet, follow the platform the to right and towards the clock. As you get to the steaming clock hand, look to your left and you should see the group of birds inside the room just left to the clock.

4. Once you have met the pole dancing enemies you will make your way into a large lift. You will need to kick four switched to raise the floor to it's highest level, once you raise the floor keep to the left side and look for two poles which you can perch on. They are located on the left hand side as you enter this area. Climb on them and make your way around to the platform with the mementos.

5. This next one is very easy to miss, after making your way to the top of the gas filled stairwell, you will be out in the open with a set of stairs to your left. Make your way up the stairs, but do not proceed to the top just yet. On the flat platform just before the final set of stairs, you should see an archway in the dragons tale, just in front of you is a set of stairs, make your way down it and follow the path to collect the mementos.

Last edited by Fizzmatix; 05-01-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote