|11-22-2008, 04:20 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2008
I made a Bonus/letter/pic guide
I don't have the exploding barreles on it because with the exception of Dr Gatling, they were all easily located by simply throwing grenades. using this, i had General after Infiltration Of Jackson. Not entirely sure if I have all the letters/pics. there is one secret achievment that could be for those, but not sure.
The last level is the easiest to get Sprint to the finish and Over achiever. Just use nades and kill only what you have to, run by all the rest.
Hope it helps
Dawn at Chancellorsville
1) After exiting the starting area, in on the far right, in some bushes
1) In the big camp, its in a small shack-type building
1) Right at the start of the mission, after exiting the starting building.
2) After crossing the river, go straight, then take a left. Hes on the right side of the road. This is before jumping over the tree barricade
3) In the big camp, he’s in a building on the right side
1) In some rocks near the river. Very near the second flaming barricade
1) On the left side of the farm as your facing the gatling gun.
2) On the right side of the farm as your facing the gun.
1) Inside the barn, left corner as your using the gatling gun
1) On your left when you start the level, behind some white fences. Easy to spot
2) Behind the first warehouse that you have to blow up. Go out the back door, take a left.
3) Inside the second warehouse. Go up the stairs, follow the walkway around
4) As your going up the road, there’ll be a left to the next area, keep going straight, and its on your right behind a fence
5) As your going down the road again, there’ll be a right turn, take that right, then right again thru the open gate. Left, then right and its straight ahead on the other side of some bushes.
6) On the right side of the 3rd warehouse before you go in.
1) After exiting the 2nd warehouse and Supply crate #3, it to the right behind a well
1) At the start of the level, he’s in front of some fallen trees on the slope
2) After #1, he’s in front of a wagon
3) After taking out the cannon crews on the hill, turn around, he’s in front of a big rock
4) When your in next area taking out the artillery crews, he’s on the right nearly in the trees. As soon as you get there, hang a right, past a big tree.
1) Instead of take the right to take out the cannon crews, keep going down the river a little bit, there’s a dead horse and a wagon. Across from that, up on the hill in front of some spikey barricades
1) Keep going down the river, you’ll see a cannon on your left, make right and the picture is right there. Should be easy to spot from here
Great train raid
1) Second stop, on your right. You can see it as your pulling in
1) 3rd stop. On the left, side of the building
1) Second stop, on your left. You can see it as your pulling in
2) 3rd stop. Inside the big warehouse
Pittsburgh (naval mission)
1) On the beach, in front of a big white building
2) just to the left of the first pink building.
3) In front of the last pink building
4) After the boat turns for the third time.
Last edited by CovertDog; 03-06-2009 at 07:48 PM.
|11-22-2008, 04:21 PM||#2|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Infiltration of Jackson
1) After destroying the cannon, make a left and then a right at some lawn chairs. Its between a couple barrels
Blow the warehouse
1) After you exit the warehouse that’s right before the cannons, go left, then left around the side of the building
(NOTE: I WAS PROMOTED TO GENERAL AFTER THIS)
Sabotage at Lynchburg
1) After starting, turn around, it’s in a little area on your left
1) On your left on top of the hill at the first cannon area
2) Second cannon area
1) After the first gatling gun, there will be two sandbags ahead of you. He’s on the other side of the one on the right
2) To the left of the cannon you use to destroy the other cannons
Captain Blazers Scouts
1) After exiting the big warehouse take a left and go around to the side. This is after wounded soldier 3
1) After climbing over the small wall, he’ll be on the right, before going thru the gate
2) On the left side of the post office when facing it. Go around the back to destroy the telegraph and keep going to the side
3) On the right after going thru the big gate that behind the post office.
Fall Of Vicksburg
1) After going thru the little gate, he’s up on the right.
2) After destroying the gatling gun, he’s on the left above the newspaper building
3) After exiting the area where the gatling is, you’ll come to an overturned wagon, he’s just past that wagon, in a window in front of you, and left.
1) Before turning left to destroy the barricade (and ending the level AND the game, there’s some white tents in front of you. Its on the side of the 2nd tent.
Last edited by CovertDog; 03-06-2009 at 07:49 PM.
|01-03-2009, 10:23 PM||#6|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Washington State
Gamertag: nDy Ales
I found a letter not in your guide. In the mission "Captain Blazers Scouts" As you are approaching the Post Office there is a wagon busted in the road. Before this on the left, is a wrought Iron fence by a two story building. If you look at the fence it has a break in it. Go through this busted section and head straight back through another gate, keep heading back towards a door(in the back and to the left). Get on the porch and look on the ground to the left of the door and under the window. There is a letter down there.
Last edited by nDy Ales; 01-03-2009 at 10:30 PM.
|01-13-2009, 09:07 PM||#7|
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gamertag: CRU x360a
Very nice guide It help alot!! The only thing i would suggest is maybe fixing it up a little like bolding the mission names and possibly putting them in a colour. other then that its great! I got my achievement so i can confirm that it is right
|01-27-2009, 10:28 PM||#10|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Thanks for the guide I will def use this when I play the game. I have the game, just have not played it yet....