PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Too Human
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-05-2009, 10:32 AM   #211
SC Defective

Defective Donor's Gamercard
Thanks guys, after hitting lvl 50, approx 3 hours I come on top with 2 dif elite rifles(one for my 7 piece set), 2 elite pistols, my elite helm and 3 or 4 red runes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntman428 View Post
Why on earth would I want to get over myself when I'm just so god damned awesome?

PS. Fellate me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtabo View Post
Id be interested in Semin
SC Defective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:50 AM   #212
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Slug = win.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:24 PM   #213
Behelit Outlaw

Behelit Outlaw's Gamercard
Thank you for this, 10H to have my complet set. Quit easy

Ναι γεννηθήκαμε και θα πεθάνουμε Έλληνες

Behelit Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:48 AM   #214
Untitled Agent

Untitled Agent's Gamercard
^ lucky. my ~8 hour grinding session yesterday yielded a single part of the set. i think so far i've found a part of the set about every 10 hours.
Untitled Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:04 PM   #215
Behelit Outlaw

Behelit Outlaw's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untitled Agent View Post
^ lucky. my ~8 hour grinding session yesterday yielded a single part of the set. i think so far i've found a part of the set about every 10 hours.
I had one red item every 30 min or something like that. Could've been a part of the set like some stupid gun or even a rune but it was something like every 30 min or so. Max your item % drop. What i did is wearing the part for the set i just had drop ( i heared it gave more chance for droping the rest but must be confirmed ) and used a new armor part somewhere els on my body to max the item drop rate again. Like one armor part with already a drop rate % with a empty slot. I just add a item drop rate rune in that slot to be maxed again. Anyway i hope it halp and good luck with it!! Just one achievement left for me, Cold Forest .... i did it with a new defender and at the end where you fight the boss my 360 had that fucking freez lol.I was ready to destroy my controler ( again ) but hey i'm broke now This game is really great , too bad the 2 isen't comming out soon :'( Have fun

EDIT : just saw your achievement , you really should try the DLC for Lost Odyssey. Funny and really intresting last boss

Ναι γεννηθήκαμε και θα πεθάνουμε Έλληνες

Last edited by Behelit Outlaw; 08-31-2009 at 05:08 PM.
Behelit Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:21 PM   #216
Untitled Agent

Untitled Agent's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behelit Outlaw View Post
I had one red item every 30 min or something like that. Could've been a part of the set like some stupid gun or even a rune but it was something like every 30 min or so. Max your item % drop. What i did is wearing the part for the set i just had drop ( i heared it gave more chance for droping the rest but must be confirmed ) and used a new armor part somewhere els on my body to max the item drop rate again. Like one armor part with already a drop rate % with a empty slot. I just add a item drop rate rune in that slot to be maxed again. Anyway i hope it halp and good luck with it!! Just one achievement left for me, Cold Forest .... i did it with a new defender and at the end where you fight the boss my 360 had that fucking freez lol.I was ready to destroy my controler ( again ) but hey i'm broke now This game is really great , too bad the 2 isen't comming out soon :'( Have fun

EDIT : just saw your achievement , you really should try the DLC for Lost Odyssey. Funny and really intresting last boss
did another run yesterday, one of the first reds i found was another part of the set, so 3 to go. mostly found red runes (about 10, and this was a five hour run, ended by accidentally stepping into the room- whoops). and yeah, ive got the drop chance maxed so just need to throw some more time into it, at least another 20 hours at this rate.

i've actually finished the dlc for lost odyssey (the other 100 points is from the treasure achieve and the immortals ability ones...not fun trying to track down whatever items i missed- think i'm missing about 5 seeds. will get back to it someday). that was a fun final boss, though took a bit of messing around to figure out how to beat.
Untitled Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:26 PM   #217
BarbaricGoose

Richard Bastion's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untitled Agent View Post
did another run yesterday, one of the first reds i found was another part of the set, so 3 to go. mostly found red runes (about 10, and this was a five hour run, ended by accidentally stepping into the room- whoops). and yeah, ive got the drop chance maxed so just need to throw some more time into it, at least another 20 hours at this rate.
I'm sure you could trade some of those runes for the three pieces you still need.

You know, unless you wanna keep farming.

BarbaricGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:07 AM   #218
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

A fair point, but I guess thats the beauty of spiderfarming is that it doesnt matter what elite you get, it can still be used to help you get the elite set.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:11 AM   #219
Titoul

Hi,
Need some help/advice to increase my luck to find elite armor while doing spider farming.
When I saw some post claiming they get the set in 8 hour, I think they are liying or I'm very unlucky ! I spend 9h doing it yesterday and got only 10 red runes. :/
I have a lvl 50 cyber commando with boost loot at +15%

It is better to doing it in solo or in multiplayer mode ? (alone or with a partner in MP)
There are a way to have more then 1 token? (doing grendl glitch reset all my token and I have only one when doing spider farming )

Any other advice/tips would be greatly apreciated . thanks !
Titoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:14 PM   #220
x Akwellen x

Akwellen's Gamercard
just loaded up my too human after god knows how long and was asked to update can anyone tell me if the update patches the glitch
cheers

GT: Akwellen
x Akwellen x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:43 PM   #221
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

No, it doesnt. That update is old as hell.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:51 AM   #222
G315T

G315T's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
So, I got this trick to work. (Very nice btw, ty.)

I have some questions about sets/loot that are seperate and I can't seem to find answers to elsewhere.

I looked here at the sets:
http://toohuman.wikia.com/wiki/Sets

Will I be looting only set pieces I can wear? (IE: Zerker Human) or will I be looting any piece of any set, and I have to complete a set I can wear?

Quid quid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

Killing with a vehicle mounted gun is nothing, doing it while airborne is impressive, but upside down while airborne? F***, THAT's an achievement!
G315T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #223
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

You will only loot pieces of the set that you can equip, and you will not get reappearances of items you already have in your inventory. However, once you complete your elite set you can begin to loot pieces of other sets, althouth repeat pieces of your own set are far more common.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #224
Omega Supreme

Predaking GT's Gamercard
I finished the game but I can't seem to find the option to select a map. If I choose campaign I start on the first map and can't choose any other maps either...

Anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?
Old 11-19-2009, 04:19 PM   #225
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

To select a mission to replay you just gotta use one of the terminals after loading up you single player and then theres another button to press to change form the map of aesir to mission select, cxant remember off the top of my head what it is, possibly Y or a buffer.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:13 PM   #226
chicaqo

Bears104's Gamercard
thnx nice trick ill try this out
Old 12-01-2009, 07:31 PM   #227
Didi Mau

Send a message via MSN to Didi Mau

CuriousJewbeard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Hey guys, wondering what people that actually understand the game would do in this situation haha.

Is it worth farming to get achievements if I'm not already level 50 to be hoping on elite pieces? I need to pick up 7.5k drops, construct 100 blueprints and find all those runes, but I'm currently just under level 30 and still need to reach Adept on three classes and complete 20 charm quests.

I figure if I knock out the all-Adept achievement and run through levels trying-and-failing to get Unstoppables whilst completing charm quests it'll aid working toward the first paragraph's achievements seeing as they're all accumulative (right?), but once the charms are done is farming a decent technique for levelling or is there a far faster method I should do instead until elite pieces can actually be looted? I like the idea of finding these 7,500 drops as fast as possible but if there's more streamlined areas for getting experience should I prioritise that instead and just farm if I still don't have the drops by level 50?

Not a strong person when it comes to this genre so advice is appreciated, I've been walking around with auto-salvage fixed to blue until the end of Serpent thinking it'd cause no problems for me
Didi Mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:56 PM   #228
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

Your best bet is to concentrate on getting to level 50 on your main character as soon as possible, get htose achievements out of the way. Id advise either getting someone to spiderfarm for you while you hide in a corner or running helheim.

For the Jack of all Trades achievement, your best bet is just to run HoH as each class, that will get you to level 10.

20 charm quests - theres an obelisk in one of the wells that drops level 1 charms - easy to complete quickly.

After your level 50, spider farming is by far the best way to get 7,500 and the lite armour. For the 7.5k drops, just turn off autosalvage until your inventory is full, then set it to purple and exit your inventory, that will quickly clear it out. Turn it off again and carry on farming. Rinse repeat.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:39 AM   #229
HEbol3aqe

HEbol3aqe's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipSwitch View Post
For the 7.5k drops, just turn off autosalvage until your inventory is full, then set it to purple and exit your inventory, that will quickly clear it out. Turn it off again and carry on farming. Rinse repeat.
huh? why that? hell get those drops on smart mode as well. only thing that speeds up the process is the capped loot drop chance...
Old 12-13-2009, 08:00 PM   #230
Didi Mau

Send a message via MSN to Didi Mau

CuriousJewbeard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm currently manually salvaging everything I get just because I don't really understand the system haha- I've back-up equipment with lootdrop +5%'s for each type (I read somewhere wearing pieces of the elite set helps the remaining pieces show up, is this true? I thought I'd come prepared for switching current loot rate+ equip out) and I'm worried that if I autosalvage they might get rid of all my dark blue runes, which I might need for...something, maybe.

EDIT: Ignore that, after nearly ten consecutive hours of farming I've finished off my elites, loot drops and runes so now it's salvaging oranges from now on Thanks for the advice guys, and thanks for this thread for making the farming go by as fast as possible!

Last edited by Didi Mau; 12-14-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Didi Mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:42 PM   #231
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

Salvaging oranges is a big no no - the best armour in the game is oragne, the Aesir armour. So I advise leaving ito n purple.

For drops, yes you can use smart mode if you wish, honestly, I forgot about it. Also, autosalvage doesnt affect runes or charms - just your equipment inventory. You can have it set to everything and it still wont touch your runes.
Old 03-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #232
Peacock

The Samurai Way's Gamercard
Works Great

Thanks for this, it works great!
Peacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:01 AM   #233
Gatsu

Shin Gatsurai's Gamercard

Been doing this for ages, over 42 hours playtime on main & haven't found a single piece of red armour.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sig' pic' created by - Gackt
Did you find me?
Gatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:47 AM   #234
aSMiLoN

asmilonGR's Gamercard
I believe it’s quite random how the elite sets drop for your character. I did GRND runs from the beginning of the first level to end in order to have the tokens for over 25 times and did not get a single red piece (from elite set or not).

I purchased the weapon for my Cyber Commando from the shop. Doing the spider trick got me 3 out the 6 armor pieces (with a lot of grinding to be honest), 2 I got on the convey belts after the spider (I must have done 30 runs, not very much but it is time consuming to go back and forth to reach the spot again) and 1 on a spider before the one that we farm (I guess I was really lucky then!).

The bottom line is that at least for my character I got all of my armor pieces from 3-4 but Spider farming was the most effective and it is a great way to get all sort of red items and quickly level up if you haven't reached lvl 50 yet...

Last edited by aSMiLoN; 05-10-2010 at 10:21 AM.
aSMiLoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #235
Gatsu

Shin Gatsurai's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by aSMiLoN View Post
I believe it’s quite random how the elite sets drop for your character. I did GRND runs from the beginning of the first level to end in order to have the tokens for over 25 times and did not get a single red piece (from elite set or not).

I purchased the weapon for my Cyber Commando from the shop. Doing the spider trick got me 3 out the 6 armor pieces (with a lot of grinding to be honest), 2 I got on the convey belts after the spider (I must have done 30 runs, not very much but it is time consuming to go back and forth to reach the spot again) and 1 on a spider before the one that we farm (I guess I was really lucky then!).

The bottom line is that at least for my character I got all of my armor pieces from 3-4 but Spider farming was the most effective and it is a great way to get all sort of red items and quickly level up if you haven't reached lvl 50 yet...
Well can I borrow your armour set for the achievement then, I don't plan to play this game anymore once I hit 1k as quite frankly I'm sick of it, there will be no sequel, the whole polarity part ticks me off, ppl are greedy on random public games, I don't wanna waste my time on this game much longer & trying to find red runes takes forever.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sig' pic' created by - Gackt
Did you find me?
Gatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #236
darthsylly

darthsylly's Gamercard
Thanks for this info, works perfectly!
darthsylly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 03:04 AM   #237
Ferny111

F3RNY111's Gamercard
Quick Question: I've been wanting to try this out for a bit, but I do not know how to access the "Mission Select" function in the game. I've done several campaign runs already and I have one character level 45 and would like to try to start collecting the elite armour pieces soon.
Ferny111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:36 AM   #238
aSMiLoN

asmilonGR's Gamercard
If you are in a campaign, press start and from the menu select Go to Aesir. When you are in Aesir just press A on a blue terminal,then X to go to missions select and then choose 3-4 :-)
Old 05-27-2010, 01:00 PM   #239
velho lobodomar

velho lobodomar's Gamercard
hey, i would like to say thanks for this method! i spider-farmed all the way from level 32 to 50, then i farmed for me elite pieces, which i found 4 in around 18 hours of spider farming starting on 3-4.
after that i read somewhere that level tokens might influence in aquiring elite pieces, and started my farming on 3-1. i donīt know if i was lucky or something but i got my last 3 pieces in 2 hours, and i canīt thank you enough
last retail: Gears of War

xbla + dlc: 3
xbla: 52
last arcade: Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2
velho lobodomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:06 AM   #240
Logan I

Logan I's Gamercard
This is amazing! It has sped my grinding up dramatically and has worked lieke a charm for me. With only one hour of farming I have received 4 red runes and a red laser rifle... 5 elite drops in an hour... No more pieces towards my elite amor suit but this method gives me some hope
Logan I is offline   Reply With Quote