PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Final Fight: Double Impact
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-22-2010, 10:52 PM   #1
OtakuSlave

Send a message via MSN to OtakuSlave

UNDEADxNEMESIS's Gamercard
Angry I can't unlock any of the vault achievements on magic sword!

Okay i beat the game twice, and when i beat the game it says that the vault achievement are unlocked, but when i look in the vault it says that everything is still locked. Someone please explain to me what the hell i'm suppose to do. thanx ^_^

Last edited by OtakuSlave; 04-22-2010 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Typo's
OtakuSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:08 AM   #2
East1999Eternal

East1999Eternal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuSlave View Post
Okay i beat the game twice, and when i beat the game it says that the vault achievement are unlocked, but when i look in the vault it says that everything is still locked. Someone please explain to me what the hell i'm suppose to do. thanx ^_^
I'm assuming you unlocked the tier 2 and/or 3 achievements but still haven't gotten the tier 1 achievements, which is preventing you from seeing the next tier's rewards, I believe.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
oO Triple G Oo

oO Triple G Oo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by East1999Eternal View Post
I'm assuming you unlocked the tier 2 and/or 3 achievements but still haven't gotten the tier 1 achievements, which is preventing you from seeing the next tier's rewards, I believe.
Actually, my vault stats said I unlocked an item, but none of them are actually unlocked.
oO Triple G Oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:29 AM   #4
East1999Eternal

East1999Eternal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oO Triple G Oo View Post
Actually, my vault stats said I unlocked an item, but none of them are actually unlocked.
Have you tried re-unlocking that same item and seeing if it appears then?
Old 04-27-2010, 06:06 AM   #5
KingSigy

Send a message via AIM to KingSigy Send a message via MSN to KingSigy Send a message via Yahoo to KingSigy Send a message via Skype™ to KingSigy

KingSigy's Gamercard
This is a problem I ran into and I think I know why it happens. I played as the second player with my friend after he had already beaten Magic Sword. I'm unable to unlock the achievements for beating all levels and 18 continues along with any of the Vault items. I think it's glitched.

What leads me to believe this is that I ran through the game again online with a friend with me hosting. I still didn't unlock anything, even with beating the entire game in one sitting.

Last edited by KingSigy; 04-27-2010 at 06:09 AM.
KingSigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:17 AM   #6
Zee

Zee pso's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSigy View Post
This is a problem I ran into and I think I know why it happens. I played as the second player with my friend after he had already beaten Magic Sword. I'm unable to unlock the achievements for beating all levels and 18 continues along with any of the Vault items. I think it's glitched.

What leads me to believe this is that I ran through the game again online with a friend with me hosting. I still didn't unlock anything, even with beating the entire game in one sitting.
Did you join late in the first level? If player one moves before player 2 joins, I don't think it counts as Player 2 beating that first level. Secondly, are you sure you didn't use any warps? Level warps void the achievement/vault item.

Anyway, it's been said already, but to clarify, if you unlock a tier 2 or 3 item before unlocking the ones from the first set, you can't see if you unlocked it yet, nor can you view it's contents. Although, once you unlocked the set before it, it will show as unlocked. So you don't have to beat it again.

Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 10:10 PM   #7
KingSigy

Send a message via AIM to KingSigy Send a message via MSN to KingSigy Send a message via Yahoo to KingSigy Send a message via Skype™ to KingSigy

KingSigy's Gamercard
I definitely confirmed this as a problem. When I deleted my save, I suddenly was able to unlock Magic Sword achievements and vault items. I then beat the game and played it through with my friend. His vault didn't unlock and he's missing a bunch of Magic Sword achievements.

You cannot let your friend host if they have already beaten the game. You need to be player 1 or your game will glitch.

KingSigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #8
F-Burns

Falcon Burns's Gamercard
I had this same glitch problem
F-Burns is offline   Reply With Quote