Toy Story 3 Achievement Guide and Roadmap (may be spoilers)

Scrapdaddy

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought everything in the toy store but the achievement didn't unlock. I finished the story mode (missing a few of the collectables) and beat Hamm in the toybox mode as well as done most of the various other missions given to me. Is there a list of all the toys we should have?

I have 36 Pict-O Matic Missions(all complete) and i need to find the last disc, i have searched in many locations like the Sid's Haunted House area, Hotel Roof, Enchanted Glen,etc. Can someone tell me the location of the 6 discs to help me? thanks in advance.

I have 36 Pict-O Matic Missions(all complete) and i need to find the last disc, i have searched in many locations like the Sid's Haunted House area, Hotel Roof, Enchanted Glen,etc. Can someone tell me the location of the 6 discs to help me? thanks in advance.

you get the first one in town by the pink pig machine

the second one is in the Farm area by the blacksmith

the third is on the hotel

I think the other 3 are hidden in the areas you need to unlock by purchasing them, Sid's etc..

I bought everything in the toy store but the achievement didn't unlock. I finished the story mode (missing a few of the collectables) and beat Hamm in the toybox mode as well as done most of the various other missions given to me. Is there a list of all the toys we should have?

here you go:

Item Prices From Al’s Toy Barn Stores

Bullseye - $1000

Paratrooper - $1500

Barbershop - $500

Barn - $750

Tailor Shop - $500

TNT Shack - $1000

Sports Car - $3000

Teeny Racer - $3000

Stunt Park - $5000

Camera - $1000

Bank - $1500

Candy Shop - $750

Flower Shop - $750

Garden - $1000

Hotel - $1000

Jail - $1000

Muffin Shop - $500

Newspaper - $750

Post Office - $500

Sawmill - $500

School - $1000

Lotso’s Enchanted Glen - $5000

Sid’s Haunted House - $5000

Zurg’s Spaceport - $5000

Goo - $2500

Football Player - $100

Lumberjack - $100

Super Alien - $100

Archaeologist - $100

Artist - $100

Piano Player - $100

Pioneer - $100

Scuba Diver - $100

Cow Cannon - $2500 (unlocked in Story Mode)

UFO Gun - $ (unlocked in Story Mode)

This is everything. Some items will open up after completing certain missions. Just play through and you should have them all by the end.

I'm having the same problem as Ms. Finny, only I have everything from the Toy Store. I completed all the storyline missions, inside and outside of Woody's Roundup, but the achievement to purchase everything from the Toy Store just won't unlock. The last toy I had left was the Archaeologist, and once I purchased him the achievement didn't unlock right away, so I waited until the stagecoach arrived to drop him off before worrying, and still no achievement after the stagecoach came. I come on this site regularly, but I actually joined as a member for the sole purpose of hoping to find a solution to this.

Edited by CodyForTomorrow

i Need Only Cow Cannon How Should i Unlock This?

i Have Completed The Game.

Below are the exact requirements to complete this.

Step 1 - First you need to collect all the collectibles from story mode that comprise the set "Andy's Toys". If you followed the story mode collectible guide you should have them all but just to be sure, on the game board map screen select "Al's Toy Barn". Once inside select "Toy Shelf" and scroll to the left. There are 11 cards in this set.

Step 2 - As you play through the Toy Box mode missions, eventually Slinky Dog will give you a mission called "Get Cows to Higher Ground". Get some purple goo and throw it a cow to shrink it. Carry it up toward the upper corral as high as you can and you’ll see the covered ramp on the left. Head inside from the low end run to the high side and aim to the top of the wood plank wall to get the cow up this last section to the very top. Hop up grab your cow and toss him into the upper corral. Repeat with another cow to complete the mission and unlock the “Cow Cannon” for purchase at the store.

I'm having the same problem as Ms. Finny, only I have everything from the Toy Store. I completed all the storyline missions, inside and outside of Woody's Roundup, but the achievement to purchase everything from the Toy Store just won't unlock. The last toy I had left was the Archaeologist, and once I purchased him the achievement didn't unlock right away, so I waited until the stagecoach arrived to drop him off before worrying, and still no achievement after the stagecoach came. I come on this site regularly, but I actually joined as a member for the sole purpose of hoping to find a solution to this.

Some things don't even show up on the list until certain requirements are met. For instance check post #37 for the cow cannon.

For the UFO gun you need to do the following:

Step 1 - Find all the Zurg pieces in level 4 of Story Mode. Again just to be sure you have them all, on the game board map screen select "Al's Toy Barn". Once inside select "Toy Shelf" and scroll to the left. There are 4 pieces in this set.

Step 2 - The required mission for this one is blowing up the dam. After you complete it you end up standing by Bo Peep and get a message that the following items will have unlocked from the store, “Muffin Shop”, “UFO gun” and “Scuba Diver”.

If you've done all of that do you have any active missions that may trigger something or someone? Example: to unlock the lumberjack for purchase you must have first built the sawmill.

Edited by Scrapdaddy

I just want to send out a MASSIVE thank you! to

:woop:

Scrapdaddy:woop:

I finally completed the game today after a few days of slaving through each capsule/side mission things.

I would not have been able to do this without "Scrapdaddy"s post in this forum..

So thank you mate! Now im going to get rid of this game thats wasted so much time and gave one of my xbox 360s the RROD. Thank god ive got 4 lol

Matt

I just want to send out a MASSIVE thank you! to

:woop:

Scrapdaddy:woop:

I finally completed the game today after a few days of slaving through each capsule/side mission things.

I would not have been able to do this without "Scrapdaddy"s post in this forum..

So thank you mate! Now im going to get rid of this game thats wasted so much time and gave one of my xbox 360s the RROD. Thank god ive got 4 lol

Matt

appreciated - not a problem and glad I could help.:)

Some things don't even show up on the list until certain requirements are met. For instance check post #38 for the cow cannon.

For the UFO gun you need to do the following:

Step 1 - Find all the Zurg pieces in level 4 of Story Mode. Again just to be sure you have them all, on the game board map screen select "Al's Toy Barn". Once inside select "Toy Shelf" and scroll to the left. There are 4 pieces in this set.

Step 2 - The required mission for this one is blowing up the dam. After you complete it you end up standing by Bo Peep and get a message that the following items will have unlocked from the store, “Muffin Shop”, “UFO gun” and “Scuba Diver”.

If you've done all of that do you have any active missions that may trigger something or someone? Example: to unlock the lumberjack for purchase you must have first built the sawmill.

I think I know what I did. I'm missing one alien and one townsperson from the missions outside Woody's Roundup. Maybe that's it? I just assumed it was a glitch because when I go to the Toy Store, it shows everything as purchased.

How Do i Unlock This Please Help me i Have Completed all Missons it still not unlocking.

And I Bought Everything in Shop.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9333/toystory3c.jpg

When you did the mission to free Mayor Ham from the bandits, there was a well to the right of the first bridge you cross to reach the shacks. Jump down the well and it will open.

Are u not seeing what he is saying....make sure that you have all the cards collected then go to the toy barn..if u don't see the cow cannon or UFO gun in the toy barn then u don't have all the cards....

I see nothing involving the Toy Store and all the cards.

EDIT: I see it now.

Edited by CodyForTomorrow