PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Alarm for Cobra 11: Burning Wheels
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-13-2008, 12:46 AM   #1
DreadfulCorpse

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements here.
DreadfulCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:23 PM   #2
Barad
Nice One Bungie

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
funny how no one has commented on the achievements here?..well they look pretty good i guess though the game isnt out in this country i think so i guess ill neve actuallyr be able to play the game and get the achievemnets as i would of brought the game if it was available here in the UK.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:40 PM   #3
NoodleII

Noodle II's Gamercard
I think there might be a need to list two separate games on this site. If you do a search for Autobahn Polizei, you get redirected to Alarm for Cobra 11. Alarm for Cobra 11 is the name this game was originally released under in Europe. I mention this because Autobahn Polizei (the name for the US release) appears to have a slightly different achievement requirement for State of Emergency - Europe appears to have to accumulate 1 billion total damage to get it to unlock while I only needed one hundred million (again, playing the US release Autobahn Polizei [released 6/2010] and not an imported copy). Just wanted to point that out since it might cause some confusion.