PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-16-2007, 01:52 AM   #1
Keytta

Send a message via MSN to Keytta

Keytta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Co-op Achievements

I picked this game up cheap and just started workig through it. A friend and I want to co-op this but I am not sure I am doing this correctly (directions not as clear as GOW). I am assuming we do this in the multi-player campaign, private match. Is this correct? I have to do a bunch of missions and find out it will not count for the co-op achievements. Thanks for any help.
Keytta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 10:25 AM   #2
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
You need to do the mini missions for chapter one, I don't remember exactly which options you need to pick but it sounds like you are on the right tracks with coop campaign in a private room. I think to get the achievements you need to do all objectives in the mission, so be aware of that incase the achievement doesn't pop up at the end. Good luck =)
Zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 11:03 AM   #3
bxbomber

hpenaranda's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keytta View Post
I picked this game up cheap and just started workig through it. A friend and I want to co-op this but I am not sure I am doing this correctly (directions not as clear as GOW). I am assuming we do this in the multi-player campaign, private match. Is this correct? I have to do a bunch of missions and find out it will not count for the co-op achievements. Thanks for any help.
If you're referring to the story mode, then no, it is only for single player.

As for the co-op missions, then yes, you can invite your friend to a private game.
1100's: BioShock
1030's: Mass Effect 2
1000's: Fight Night Round 3; King Kong; MLB 2K6; Madden '06; NBA 2K6; Call of Duty 2; TMNT; NBA 2K7; Assassin's Creed; Eragon; Cabela's African Safari; Gun; Resident Evil 5; Assassin's Creed 2; Call of Duty 4; Disney's Bolt; Dark Void; Prince of Persia; Velvet Assassin; Golden Compass
970's: Condemned
200's:
0's: Quake 2
bxbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:27 PM   #4
Keytta

Send a message via MSN to Keytta

Keytta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
thanks Zef, I know it isn't a lot of points but I enjoy playing co-op with friend more than playing online multiplayer and maps that you do over and over.
Keytta is offline   Reply With Quote