Online Tips?

Slane

Anyone got any online tips? I love this game but I keep getting absoluty destroyed in online play. I was able to get my Supply and Medic achievements already, so just capture the lost objective and highest score on winning team along with the rank achievements all I have left.

But I have no clue which kits are best, and I know over time I'll learn the maps and such, but anyone just got some good general advice?

And what's the number mean between your name and green/red circle dots at the lobby?

Well, I do have 6,000 points... so I could give you some tips.

My best advice-

-Don't go all out ALL the time. But if you want to, the best kit I think is light assault.

-If you just want to stay back, obviously be a sniper. Get behind cover, and make sure you have a good view of the spawning point

- If you just want to stay in the middle of staying back and going all out, I choose heavy assault. I have over 3,000 points with it. So, I choose this paragraph as what I use. (I average about 40 points per match)

i have 8,500 points and 5,000 of them i got with support kit.

If you are playing on a map with lot of open spaces use riflemen,scout or support kit.

If you are playing on Poisson use Anti-Tank kit,Riflemen or Scout.

If you are playing on a map with mid-range fights use light-assault and heavy-assault.

Medic kit has the worst weapon so you need to revive people to get points. Also try to pick up weapons.

That number between your gamertag and that dot is your trueskill.

Tips on how to get into a ranked game would be nice. I haven't been in one in months and I've tried regularly.

Insert Call of Duty 3 into your xbox 360- skip the treyarch things- when you get to the mian menu, press start- go down to multiplayer- press a- get to xbox live- press a, then go downto ranked match and press a. It might take about a minute or so for you to get in one, so just do somethin contructive until whenever you get into a game.

:uzi::woop:

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...