PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Card and Board > Chessmaster LIVE
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-02-2010, 12:12 PM   #1
eiVaL

Y0 MAC's Gamercard
WTF, 2800 ELO cant beat "chessmaster"

im using Shredder 12 which says it has a 2800 and the game says "chessmaster" ELO is only like 27 sumthin...but the match wasnt even close, he had a 1 piece advantage for most of the match, then near the end it wasnt pretty at all.

gonna try to find the new Rybka 4 which is suppose to have a 3000+ ELO an best in the world, if it doesnt DESTROY this friggin game imma be pissed.

anyone actually beat him? like royally, not on some technicality of time running out or a situation where you both have just 1 or 2 pieces left.

i mean like actually dominate.

eiVaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 07:53 AM   #2
eiVaL

Y0 MAC's Gamercard
Rybka 4 got the job done

i showed this so called "chessmaster" whos boss

75 moves, had 2 piece advantage thru most of the match, came down to just kings an pawns, then was able to upgrade to a Queen.

the tough part was trying not to run out of time and not take his last pawn cause i didnt want a stalemate and Rybka was telling me to do it, so i had to use some human intervention, then about 3 moves later he trapped himself on the side of the board(h4) between my KIng(h6), his Pawn(g4) an i moved my Queen to (h2)

BOOM ROASTED.

so i recommend it.

eiVaL is offline   Reply With Quote