PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NBA Ballers: Chosen One
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-29-2008, 12:52 PM   #61
Lambshot23

Lambshot23's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Well stuck on episode two , like most I tried 20 times and cant come back from 22. So I started episode three got to the international chapter only to get to yao w/ no continues and lost. Shut it off and giving it a break for a while.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:42 AM   #62
XxBlueSpade2xX

exoroughneck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
i was thinking about picking this game up.... after reading a few posts on this and other threads, this sounds like the worst game since king kong, WITHOUT the easy ach. somehow these games always blow
Old 05-27-2008, 10:54 PM   #63
OMGIZZLEZ

I MaXiMaL I's Gamercard
Wow....
I cant even manage to get past the second "No Checks" game with Tracy McGradey in it, and thats like...Chapter 3 of Episode 1 !!!!
OMGIZZLEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:02 AM   #64
RedBlinky

RedBlinky's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Worst fucking game of all time. Period. It takes alot to be that bad.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:53 PM   #65
X Art of War

Send a message via MSN to X Art of War

Mage of Malice's Gamercard
Nahhhh, only like in Episode 1 with like the 1v1v1 bullshit with J O'neal and T-mac is lame on your 1st playthrough......you just have to get lucky oftentimes because your created baller is such a "twig" that he'll fall to the ground 24/7 literally.

For basically every chapter....just do the Act-A-Fool combos.....easiest and cheapest ways to rack up points....and drive past your opponent.....giving them a slimmer chance to block your shots. In all honesty.....I got to the middle of Episode 5 in like about 1.5 hours of gameplay.

Once you learn the Act-A-Fool combo and learn to do Super Steal and such.....it's a breeze. Bottom line though: Midway made such a crappy game, so we have to deal with it.
X Art of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:58 AM   #66
Bobtroid

Send a message via AIM to Bobtroid

Bobtroid's Gamercard
Haha all the people that say how much they hate it, its because they don't know how to play

My game collection.
Bobtroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:38 PM   #67
Hurley361

Send a message via AIM to Hurley361

xxxxxASSGASMxxx's Gamercard
CROWD alley-oop

ok i know this is stated already but i just cant get it to work can someone please tell how to properly do an alley-oop with the crowd.
Hurley361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 08:49 PM   #68
spidercallum

spidercallum's Gamercard
coming back from 22 was pretty easy, just simply work your way up to a super move level 3, stand in the basketball on the floor, hold LT+RT+B, just make sure you're in the basketball, i recommend standing still whilst doing this. And also, for those that don't know, doing a level 3 shut 'em down move finishes the game and you automatically win, but take note this is only in standard first to 11 games, not the ones where you have to achieve other moves etc.
spidercallum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:47 AM   #69
aussiestatic
Banned User

I was just about to give up. and i finally beat story mode.
it was very frustrating.

Last edited by aussiestatic; 06-07-2008 at 12:17 AM.
aussiestatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:59 PM   #70
WaltJay

WaltJay's Gamercard
I just finished the Story Mode last night. Here are some tips I can share for some common issues:

For the "No Checks 1 v 1", for every possession, I would start at the top of the key, even after I dunked it and got the ball back. Here's why: if you put the ball right back into the basket after a score, there's a chance that your opponent will steal the rebound. By dunking, getting the rebound, going all the way back to the top of the key, you can easily run by your opponent, dunk it, and he's nowhere close and no danger to steal the rebound. It's a slow, but safe way to ensure you keep scoring and keep the ball away from your opponent.

For those having trouble with the Superstar dunk, I followed the advice from this thread. When you get your 3 star ranking, walk over to the "Shut'em down" circle at the top of the key, stop, hold LT + RT, then hit X. Don't make the mistake that I, as well as others, did. Yes, in the real world, you would want a running start if you were to dunk. But, this is NBA Ballers where you can dunk the ball even while standing still! Many times, I would end up shooting the Super Shot, and not the dunk, which is probably the most frustrating experience ever.

To build up to 3 stars, often times I would Act-a-fool once, run back in front of the guy guarding me, then do it again, then go dunk it. It all depended on the shot clock. Getting from 0 stars to 2 stars is easy, but 2 stars to 3 can take forever if you only do one Act-a-fool at a time.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:07 AM   #71
Adam Miller

Send a message via MSN to Adam Miller

Adam Miller's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Anyone playing this still?

Im properly stuck on the hold Tim McGrady to 0 points one and i cant do the LB and x move after i steal it for some reason..it gets to like the 3rd button in the sequence and i press it and he steals it...

Is there another way like do it once and then just let the shot clock go and get it back so the time runs out because it is properly annoying having to beat 2 players before you even get up to playing him...and theres two after so if i loose to them im gonna actually kill a kitten.

I might just start a new player and get up to this point but make him amazing at 3,s dunks and steals because i need it for the second play through achievement anyway..
Adam Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:22 PM   #72
diddyjosh

Send a message via MSN to diddyjosh

Diddy J0SH's Gamercard
eyah it stuck on number 2 jurisic moves or something its when ur so many poinst down i dont really get it got any pointers
diddyjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 05:32 PM   #73
diddyjosh

Send a message via MSN to diddyjosh

Diddy J0SH's Gamercard
hi im stuck on episode 4 on the 4 thing an di have to do a dunk or super dunk how do i do them again ??? so im really stuck
diddyjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:32 AM   #74
Graysun

Send a message via Skype™ to Graysun

graysun's Gamercard
Can someone tell me how to do a super block? Im on epidsode 6 chapter 4 and the im always at the basket holding the triggers then when i see him jump i hit Y and it never happens, and I have two of the dhut down bars filled this is going be my 6th try today.
Graysun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:55 PM   #75
burnhamayyy

Lt + rt + y
burnhamayyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 06:26 PM   #76
KILLING5PR33

Send a message via AIM to KILLING5PR33

KILLING5PR33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTPetisco View Post
Finally finished Episode 4. Last Chapter is a pain in the ass

Here some tips

First game: Dificult and need some practice. Need to perfome a Off-The-Head, then a 3+ move Combo and Dunk. Try first the off the head, just run a bit, foward, and than use RT+LT+Y, so the ball bounces in the adversary head, quickly continue to run and press Y, so you in the same move do a hooly Hoop. Than, just kee doing good till level 3, activate combo, and than Dunk. Time limited is 3 minutes, so need to do actions quickly.

Second game: Easy one. Need to do crowd Hooly Hoop. Just pass the ball to the public, and tuning to the net press X. The ball returns in the air, and we do a hooly hoop.

Third Game: Easy - Need to perfomance 4 Super moves:
2 Super Blocks (level 2 power, than RT+LT+Y (under the net) when adversary trys to dunk.
2 Super Steals (level 2 power, than RT+LT+B)

Fourth Game: Easy one too - Need to perfomance Every Super Move:

1 super block Shot Super Lvl 2 RT+LT+Y (under the net)
1 super steal - Super Lvl 2 RT+LT+B (without ball)
1 super Juke - Super Lvl 2 RT+LT+X
1 super Shot - Super Lvl 2 RT+LT+B
1 super dunk - Super Lvl 3 RT+LT+B (in the yellow circle with ball)

Hope It can help, as it was very difficult to me to discover!

Now gonna do last chapter...
The super steal is RT + LT + X on defense not B

KILLING5PR33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:03 AM   #77
dpx

Rollin Rizlas's Gamercard
looking for a booster for the online achievements, since no one seems to actually play this game, hard to imagine why... anyways if anyone can spare some time post/pm/add.

Thanks
D
dpx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:59 PM   #78
xI DaR3DeViL Ix

Boxset Dan THFC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLING5PR33 View Post
The super steal is RT + LT + X on defense not B
Yeah it is and Im currently on this 'Dreaded' chapter of this episode and its so annoying lol!
Old 06-14-2009, 07:52 AM   #79
Chrispy Ware

Chrispy Ware's Gamercard
I hate that I have to keep starting over, beating Nate Robinson and Iguodala's asses, only to get screwed by Tracy "Lazy Eye" McGrady. The man counters all my moves, does some cheap ass fouls, and he even took a charge. IN A STREET GAME!?!?! I have never seen that done in my life! I am going to snap this disc and return it to the video store with no appologies.
Chrispy Ware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:41 PM   #80
sheem

Send a message via AIM to sheem Send a message via Yahoo to sheem

IIII SHEEM IIII's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by master pes 4 View Post
The best tip for the story mode is when you have the ball do the LB+X thing and score, you'll then have a super move. Next when your opponent comes at you with the ball hold LT+RT and press X and you will steal the ball everytime. Do the LB+X again and keep going till you win. Hope this helps

ok imma try this and
beat it
sheem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:23 PM   #81
hamfam9598

hamfam9598's Gamercard
I agree this game is total BS!
I wish I never bought it.
I spent over an hour trying to beat section 3 of Episode 2 (come back from 22) then I got to the last section, and lost the final match and had to start the section 5 over again where you play 3 games.

Looks like this one might be only a 300-400 game. I think the game actually sucks and I hate playing it.

I recommend avoiding this game all together.
hamfam9598 is offline   Reply With Quote