PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Lips > Number One Hits
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-27-2009, 02:20 AM   #1
DJMAZaka007

Send a message via MSN to DJMAZaka007

DJMAZaka007's Gamercard
Improvement suggestions serious only

Please make serious suggestions to improve the game. here are some of mine

So Lips #1 hits has issues lets agree. The gave us 1 fix pretty quick so thank you. It sold 90% of the DLC issues please fix the rest quickly. Instead of the usual this sucks thread lets make our suggestions to improve the game because LIPS was good, LIPS #1 Hits better but some serious suggestions to improve the experience.
1.) Fix all DLC to work ASAP
2.) Give us Disc Swapping for a one time fee between 400- 800 MS points we will happily pay you twice for the same material whatever.
3.) Make the friends online a better experience, easier, rooms to enter contests, battles etc
4.) Give us more than 250 Gamerscore for 50$ Are you serious.
5.) Next game better be 1000 achievements points or 20$ or I will stick to DLC if you keep me as a buying customer
6.) More DLC for parties and family's. Where are classics and the downloads we want and will PAY for easily and happily.
7.) More Awards since you cant up the achievments points.
8.) Where is the DLC discounts with gold accounts or everyone.
9.) make files smaller we all dont have 120 GIGs ya know
10.) Give Xmas music cheaper and free and all holiday music for familes to play to gether
11.) Better menus and stats
12.) Speed it up why so slow to load songs and friends lists,
13.) You know what we want we have told you.

Please comment and add improvements be serious though no bashing lets try and get them to listen

Always looking for new friends and enjoy boosting as well!
DJMAZaka007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:17 PM   #2
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I think all DLC should give you the option to have the video aswell or simply use a custom one. It will save a little space and too be honest im not a fan of most the vids so i use the one with the 2 people dancing a lot.

Of course if you downloaded just the song it could also be a bit cheaper.

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY?

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:29 PM   #3
N3xus Gam3r

Send a message via Skype™ to N3xus Gam3r

Noxington's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Another thing they should ad, is some. DLC with songs from other countries, cause i really need some GOOD Danish songs, i mean singstar also dó it.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:34 AM   #4
keightley1980

keightley1980's Gamercard
the load times are stupidly slow. most people probably have put the disc on the hard drive so why is it still slow. 400 points for no disc swapping is fair price. it is a pain. a straight singing mode without the shaking the microphone and star power. that way you can have a leaderboard based on singing rating and not the fact you have got a power up. my gf hates the shaking the microphone part as it detracts and distracts you from singing, which i agree with.
keightley1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:22 AM   #5
pauly_27

Anyone else have the issue of the game slowing down when a lot is happening on screen? It happens a lot in co-op mode if you have star power activated - the lyrics have already been sung before the game catches up. It's cost me many a big combo.

Also, just generally better mic pickup. The talky parts can be very frustrating.

Disc swapping isn't that much of a problem imo, and I couldn't care less about gamerscore for what is a party game. I do agree about the slow menus though. It takes ages for the store to load up, as well as your friend interface.
pauly_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:51 AM   #6
Dekieon

Dekieon's Gamercard
They seriously need to fix bugs with all the games before moving onto new games.

The crazy 30 seconds or more it takes while it is ..."Connecting To Server"...."Saving Content"..."Connecting To Server"...."Saving Content"...etc,etc,etc

Also it would be nice to get rid of all the "Gimicky" features, like all the body movement stuff. Focus on what is important in a singing game....the vocals.
Dekieon is offline   Reply With Quote