Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-08-2010, 06:04 AM   #1
SixSticks

SixSticks's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Retirement Savings Plan is 'slightly' forgiving

I just finished this achievement yesterday and I can confirm that money counts toward your total even if someone quits out mid-session. I got it this way less than halfway through the session and accumulating about $10 million while boosting in Afghanistan/Warzone. It also counts money across all ranked games, in case anyone was worried. Also, the guide suggests Bounties in Afghanistan and, after doing both (Warzone and Bounties) about halfway ($500mil), Warzone nets a bit more money so long as the other team is completing objectives. It appeared to me that the Warzone objectives were slightly easier to complete, thus netting more money each time per objective for both boosting teams. Also, non-hovercraft shooting teams can get up to $40 million each on Warzones (maybe more) if they work well together completing missions and collecting secondary objectives.

And just to point out again for those looking to boost this as quickly as possible: it is VITAL that the mission-running team complete as many objectives as possible. The more objectives completed adds to the overall $$$ total per objective FOR BOTH TEAMS! This is why the hovercraft gives you more money each time you blow it up and even slightly more than that if the other team completed an objective between sniper-to-hovercraft explosions.

Hope that helps at least one person to understand this time-wasting, friend-building achievement (I made 18 new Xbox Live friends from all the different boosting sessions I joined in the past month).

FOCUSING ON FOR BOOSTING
Fight Night Champion
Quake 4
BF3
NHL 12
Skate 3

ALSO LOOKING TO BOOST
[Retail]

All other EA games with online achievements
PGR 4 (including DLC)
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
Left 4 Dead
Resident Evil 5 (DLC)
[Arcade]
WSOP: Full House Pro (turbo folding)
Ascend (XP Boost sharing)

SixSticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:40 AM   #2
Palantas

Palantas's Gamercard
Ah, that's good news. I need to get to work on this one.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:43 AM   #3
nightmareNENO

this is good to know, I intend on boosting this achievement hopefully soon.

so the template is Afgan/Warzone, 1 team destroys hovercraft the other primary/secondary objectives.