PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Rockstar Games Table Tennis
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-18-2006, 11:19 PM   #1
imbord
Banned User

Xbox Andy 95's Gamercard
Stuck on a German

Jergan is so hard.(pro circut) any hints on how to beat him.Tha ace serve dosnt work.
imbord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 12:28 AM   #2
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
If you are doing the ace Serve trick perfect and it still doesnt work.... Than you need to beat him on skill... I have the same problem with Jung Soo on the Expert Circuit, If you cant for anything beat him you can restart the circuit and hope you dont face him....

Also try the Y+Back to do the net shots, they usually work, but watch out for the net... and dont aim too low, also try combos like X+A, also what I see works very well is doing something like hard leftspin (X) while holding down-left and it curves out right after it goes over the net.... Just practice around with it...
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 02:59 AM   #3
WookieeMan

Im having the same problem with juergen (allstar), he moves so fast so I can't ace him and it seems like my character (liu ping) is too slow to move and get returns. Any tips or should I restart with a different character?
WookieeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 05:55 AM   #4
Lonsta DaMonsta

Send a message via AIM to Lonsta DaMonsta

Lonsta DaMonsta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Good questions here...

With every character, their "ace serve" trick is a little different. Try exploring around with the amount of steps you take and then see if you can serve an ace. If not, you could try a new character, and if that doesn't work, then I recommend using the backspin constantly, along with buttom combinations when your focus meter is full (X + A = left top spin, B + A = right topspin). That is what I did.

First legit 1000 in Rockstar Table Tennis
First person to have 1750 in three different games
Lonsta DaMonsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:48 PM   #5
FoxJA

John Fox 1976's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbord View Post
Jergan is so hard.(pro circut) any hints on how to beat him.Tha ace serve dosnt work.
I'm stuck on him in the all star circuit, I just need to win it with solayman to get the savant but have tried countless times. I just can't beat juergen!!

------------------------------------------------

100% retail - FIFA Street 3, Lost, Fuzion Frenzy 2, Scene It? LCA, Lego Star Wars: TCS, 2006 FIFA World Cup, Test Drive Unlimited, Lego Star Wars II, King Kong, FIFA 06 RTFWC, Jumper, NBA 2K6, TMNT, Fight Night 3, Transformers.
FoxJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:15 PM   #6
MisterSquidward

MisterSquidward's Gamercard
Having the same problem, cant seem to get many aces against this guy, he seems to reach everything!!!!
MisterSquidward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:21 PM   #7
MisterSquidward

Does anyone have a serving strategy against this guy!?
Old 07-06-2009, 09:35 PM   #8
MisterSquidward

Or any strategy to win a point against him for that matter, he's an absolute nightmare tbh lol
Old 07-17-2010, 09:54 PM   #9
Paul Broughton

Razza69's Gamercard
I'm stuck in the final with this guy on pro difficulty. I'm using Jesper and I can ace serve with him 95% of the time against the other opponents however against this dude I ace serve about 1 or 2 in 10 serves. He always returns them and it's ridiculously hard to win a rally against him. I've not tried the back spin and down tactic yet so will later and report back. If this don't work I seriously need help.

Paul Broughton is offline   Reply With Quote