PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > 50 Cent: Blood in the Sand
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2010, 10:38 AM   #1
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
50 Cent: Bots Poster & Target Locations

50 Cent: Bots Poster & Target Locations

COPYRIGHT/RIGHTS OF USE:
This guide may not be used without written permission by either the author or website admins. This guide has been put together for x360a and should not be used without permission.

FRIEND REQUESTS/MESSAGES
I do not accept random friend requests. If you have any questions I am happy to answer them. I don't spend enough time online to boost most games. Normally most guides i write i will have either, rented, traded or sold the game you want help on. Please do not send me random requests as they will just be denied.

Contributors: lilysintrigue

There are 5 Posters and 5 Targets on each Chapter apart from Chapters 2, 6 and 9. These missions consist of driving and vehicles.

While follow this collectible guide you will be working towards your gold badges. I suggest if you can destroy and item, collect ammo or chain kills and taught enemies, do so. This will increase your points dramatically from just scoring basic kills. Remember, if it explodes or breaks, it gives you points.

Most collectibles are easy to find, but others can be quite easy to miss and very irritating to find. Hopefully this guide clears up any confusing for people who have missed them in the past.

Mission One
Chapter 1

Poster 1: Make your way through the level until you come across the first point where you can jump down. You will be instructed to collect the poster on the wall in front of you.

Poster 2: Continue through the level until you come to your first garage door (will require your G-Unit/co-op partner to open). Once you exit look directly to your left.

Target 1: Located in the same place as Poster 2, but up high on the building across the street.

Poster 3: Follow the alley, you will be prompted with a challenge. Just after this challenge you will be presented with a cut-scene. Once you gain control of your character look on the wall to the right of the alley between two blue dumpsters.

Target 2: Climb up the scaffolding and you will see the target on the building in front of you once you get to the top.

Poster 4: Clear the area just after Target 2, then climb up through the window above. Before you follow the hallway to the right, take a left and look on the wall.

Target 3: Follow the hallway from Poster 4 and you will come to a hole in the floor. Before jumping down look straight ahead and you will see the target in the middle of a door on the other side of the hole.

Target 4: Jump down and cross the bridge. Be careful to avoid the mortar fire. Once on the other side of the bridge, turn around and look to the right of the bridge. You should see the target tucked away on the side of another building.

Poster 5: Once you reach an in-game cut-scene where you will be given Intel in an interactive walking scene. Look for a breakable wall on your left hand side as you follow the hallways. Once you break the boards you will see the poster in front of you above two ammo crates.

Target 5: Keep following the hallways from Poster 5 and look for another breakable wall on the right hand side. Once you smash the boards you will see two money crates. Enter this small area and turn around and look up above the doorway to find the last target of this Chapter.

Last edited by Fizzmatix; 08-02-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote