PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Bionicle Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-04-2007, 01:09 PM   #1
GOD0NE

KoA TheGOD's Gamercard
errr Help got Gold on everything But only 97% Complete

Any Idea's?
GOD0NE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 01:23 PM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Did you do the bonus missions in the playground? You need gold on those as well. You also might have to do the 2.5M and 5M lego piece achievements first, though I don't remember for sure.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 01:29 PM   #3
GOD0NE

KoA TheGOD's Gamercard
First off Respect to the Deadpool Fan!

Second I have Gold on all Bonus Missions, Bought every thing from the shop, and have the 2.5/5 Mill Gold
Old 10-04-2007, 01:34 PM   #4
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Ha, yeah Deadpool's a badass.

Well, do you have all gold/silver canisters? That should be the only thing left.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 11:34 PM   #5
GOD0NE

KoA TheGOD's Gamercard
Sorted had to Unlock the Red Crab looking thing
Old 07-09-2008, 11:52 PM   #6
boofarama
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to boofarama

xSTONEDx B00FER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
how long did this game take you yo get 1000
boofarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:04 AM   #7
ironpunisher200

ironpunisher200's Gamercard
I think you might need to cgo back and collect all the canisters in the levels.
ironpunisher200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:13 PM   #8
matt schwindt

Saft Und Kraft's Gamercard
99%

Just wanted to put in my similar story. i had already played thru to 86 % one day two weeks ago and that day i decided to play for 10 hours. whoops corrupted save file. i wish i had read the forums more. so i chose to play thru again. got all gold medals on all levels including bonus levels. bought everything including upgrades. played with all the beach equipment. finished the game etc. And i saw i was still missing a gold medal, didn't know what it could be but i was assuming the 100% completion was what was missing. well it said 100% completion on my pause menu but no achievement. so i proceded to replay all levels till i got all canisters. still no achievement. turned it all off then back on and look around a bit but no achievement. my save file said 99% my pause menu said 100% so i thought my game was corrupted again. but i decided to play the boss final level one more time. boom game completed last gold medal 100% achievement popped up. thank god. i hope it helps someone cuz this game is a headache.
matt schwindt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:05 AM   #9
Painkiller4500

EXIA 1080's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt schwindt View Post
Just wanted to put in my similar story. i had already played thru to 86 % one day two weeks ago and that day i decided to play for 10 hours. whoops corrupted save file. i wish i had read the forums more. so i chose to play thru again. got all gold medals on all levels including bonus levels. bought everything including upgrades. played with all the beach equipment. finished the game etc. And i saw i was still missing a gold medal, didn't know what it could be but i was assuming the 100% completion was what was missing. well it said 100% completion on my pause menu but no achievement. so i proceded to replay all levels till i got all canisters. still no achievement. turned it all off then back on and look around a bit but no achievement. my save file said 99% my pause menu said 100% so i thought my game was corrupted again. but i decided to play the boss final level one more time. boom game completed last gold medal 100% achievement popped up. thank god. i hope it helps someone cuz this game is a headache.

its only been 2 days since you posted that and its already helping people out haha. i had the same problem, played the final boss, and presto, 40gs. thanks so much, you saved me quite the headache (although ive already managed to get a little bit of one from playing this awful glitchy game)

Painkiller4500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:13 PM   #10
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I was at 99% and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't unlock. Apparently there was one little thing I didn't buy in the store.

Last edited by newbsicle; 07-29-2010 at 01:28 PM.
newbsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:33 AM   #11
Gaanjaa

Gaanjaa's Gamercard
I'm working on this game now, as repetitive as it is, I really hope I don't run into any problems unlocking all the achievements, feels like it takes forever.

Gaanjaa is offline   Reply With Quote