PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Party > Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? Game Time
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-15-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
TheRealBr1ghtShadow

Br1ghtShadow's Gamercard
Glitched question.

Me and my friend were boosting for some online achievements and we were doing home room. The question was find the incorrectly spelled word. So I put judgment. But apparently the wrong one was meanwile. I mean come on now? Just thought I might share with you guys my sorrow.
Interested in boosting? Message me on XBL - Br1ghtShadow
TheRealBr1ghtShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:13 PM   #2
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Looks like the people who made the game arn't smarter than a 5th Grader, hey?

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:13 PM   #3
TheRealBr1ghtShadow

Br1ghtShadow's Gamercard
I know. Thats not the only question like that either. I have been getting very angry with this game because the questions are so freaking stupid. Either the questions make no sense, or there are more then one answer. Im so ready to finish this freaking game. I think im going to burn it.
Interested in boosting? Message me on XBL - Br1ghtShadow
TheRealBr1ghtShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:51 AM   #4
eyecorporations

eyecorporations's Gamercard
Spelling

The spelling judgment is found in the Authorized Version of the Bible. As a result, it is the preferred spelling in a legal context throughout the common law world.
In a non-legal context, however, the situation differs between countries. The spelling judgement (with e added) is common in the United Kingdom in a non-legal context, possibly because writing dg without a following e for the /dʒ/ was seen as an incorrect spelling. The spelling judgement without the e is however often listed first and in any case without comment or regional restriction in major UK dictionaries.[1][2][3] In the context of law and theology, judgment is always preferred. In the U.S., judgment strongly prevails in all contexts. In Canada and Australia, in a non-legal context both forms are equally acceptable, although judgment is more common in Canada and judgement in Australia.[1] However, in a legal and theological context, judgment is the only correct form. In New Zealand the form judgment is the preferred spelling in dictionaries, newspapers and legislation, although the variant judgement can also be found in all three categories. In South Africa, judgement is the more common form. See further at American and British English spelling differences.

Last edited by eyecorporations; 08-05-2010 at 03:53 AM. Reason: removed hyperlinks
eyecorporations is offline   Reply With Quote