PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-12-2010, 02:01 PM   #1
cartoonboy

Send a message via MSN to cartoonboy

anuFalcon's Gamercard
Maxing Out Spidey

To collect all 2000, do I have to do this in 1 playthrough or when I finish the game and start the new game+ will it all carry over? Same for purchasing all the upgrades?
I know the goals have to be done in the one playthrough - I'm cutting that very close.
cartoonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
Cilisien
Maximum Club's Knight

Cilisien's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Cilisien   Staff Club - troy0891   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
I had already fully upgraded my characters moves so not sure about that but the spider symbols carry over, I only got around 1200 in my first playthrough then did the rest on my new game+ as soon as i was allowed to free roam so there was no interuptions from gangs ect. Hope this helps

Thanks XxLil Raver xX for the avatar and sig!
Cilisien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:10 PM   #3
cartoonboy

anuFalcon's Gamercard
I'm into act 3 so I'll just swing around and pickup some symbols and do what goals I can before progressing. thanks
Old 04-28-2010, 12:17 PM   #4
illusioncjgX

the spide ricons do carry over I needed about 70 to get it on the first run through but found it next to impossible to find them as there were so manyv dots on the screen i couldnt work out what was what.

after going to game + i found it really easy as the only indicators on the screen was what i wasb aftyer
illusioncjgX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:33 PM   #5
cartoonboy

anuFalcon's Gamercard
alright thanks. I have about 190 to pickup to make to lvl10 so still just swinging around, picking up icons and doing side missions.
Has anyone verified if the icons regenerate? There's a couple I picked up that I could have sworn I had done already.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:12 AM   #6
phenominality

Phenominality's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartoonboy View Post
alright thanks. I have about 190 to pickup to make to lvl10 so still just swinging around, picking up icons and doing side missions.
Has anyone verified if the icons regenerate? There's a couple I picked up that I could have sworn I had done already.
i highly doubt it. it's just that the buildings start to look the same after a while as the models tend to get used over and over again.

also, idk if this was your problem but i saved my game having gotten 500 collectibles only to turn it back on the next day to be down 5
phenominality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:29 PM   #7
macgyver893

MACGYV3R's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I had about 940 in my first playthrough and have about 1050 now into my second playthrough... but no achievement unlocked for being halfway there. Wasn't it supposed to by now?

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
macgyver893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:39 PM   #8
shadaik

shadaik's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver893 View Post
I had about 940 in my first playthrough and have about 1050 now into my second playthrough... but no achievement unlocked for being halfway there. Wasn't it supposed to by now?
No, it unlocks at 1065, I think.
Just keep going, you're almost there.
1 vs 100, Cloning Clyde, Dash of Destruction, Wallace & Gromit #1 (200); The Maw (250); Bolt, Bully, Enchanted Arms, Golden Compass, King Kong, Lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Star Wars: TCS, Spidey FoF, Spidey WoS (1000); Oblivion (1250)
shadaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:41 PM   #9
macgyver893

MACGYV3R's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadaik View Post
No, it unlocks at 1065, I think.
Just keep going, you're almost there.
ahh found out it unloced at 1080. I was very nervous, thought my game glitched since I did a +start new. But how tedious is this, colelcting these freaking orbs!!!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
macgyver893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:46 AM   #10
Hyakotake

KenslerDK's Gamercard
Another thread specifies that there are 2160 symbols, so the achiev unlocks at 1080.

Also, when you get to 1000 (level 10) the symbols show up on your radar as small red dots... makes it a lot easier to find them!
Hyakotake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:31 PM   #11
skywarp23

skywarp23's Gamercard
is there any way of tracking them? because I'm on the last 350 and so far the best method i came up with is just swinging a round till i see one
skywarp23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:09 PM   #12
Riddl3m3this96

Riddl3m3this96's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywarp23 View Post
is there any way of tracking them? because I'm on the last 350 and so far the best method i came up with is just swinging a round till i see one
After getting 1000 they are showed on the map it takes hours to get them all
Riddl3m3this96 is offline   Reply With Quote