Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > N+
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-12-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
Castlevania1995

Castlevania1995's Gamercard
Hardest levels?

I'm just wondering what everyone considers as the hardest levels. I've bought this today, expecting a challenge. I've completed episodes 0-24 and haven't seen anything challenging.

Master controll hardly hindered me. I just went downwards, wall jump to launcher, walljump to next launcher, walljump to top, get the right switch, jump over the rockets towards the left switch and ended the level.

Paper thing walls was a joke as well. By just planning your route (mostly just 3 jumps before you were safe again) this is easily beatable within a few tries.

My question is, where is the "Mother Thwumping impossible" of N+? The danger of being trapped with an enemy in a 2 by 2 square? The frustration of always dieing at the last key in Pipes, whatever order you follow?

I completed the original 3 times, and so far this game looks more like N-. Will there be harder levels coming soon?

From Ninja Gaiden II, known as one of the most difficult games on the Xbox 360

I completed the entire game without glitching, farming essence, skipping fights or skipping Tests of Valor. It was extremely difficult (being my first action game), but I'm proud of having been able to destroy everything the game threw at me.
If anyone knows any difficult (but fair) and cheap game, please let me know so that I can try to beat it
Castlevania1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:19 PM   #2
rabies

Teamlead Taco's Gamercard
Sounds like you are some kind of natural talent or something. If you breezed through paper thin walls and master control like they were nothing, then no..nothing in the game will come up that will be completely challenging to you. Congrats. Most of us find many of the levels in this game very hard.
rabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:23 AM   #3
Castlevania1995

Castlevania1995's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabies View Post
Sounds like you are some kind of natural talent or something. If you breezed through paper thin walls and master control like they were nothing, then no..nothing in the game will come up that will be completely challenging to you. Congrats. Most of us find many of the levels in this game very hard.
Thanks for the compliment. I'm sorry if I sounded like an ass in my first post. After playing the original i wanted more of the same. Incredibly hard levels would have been a fun challenge for me, and provide me with hours of practice.

An example would be the video I showed. I had been stuck there for 3 days, totaling at least 12 hours. However, as i got further i learned more tricks to survive. Eventually i had the whole level plan, and it didn't take long to succeed after that.

I felt like those insane challenges were missing from N+. I can understand it though. Letting your xbox powered on for three days would be quite the risk

So I just wanted to apologize for my first post, and for those wondering, I did die over thousand times before getting the 50 episodes achievement.

From Ninja Gaiden II, known as one of the most difficult games on the Xbox 360

I completed the entire game without glitching, farming essence, skipping fights or skipping Tests of Valor. It was extremely difficult (being my first action game), but I'm proud of having been able to destroy everything the game threw at me.
If anyone knows any difficult (but fair) and cheap game, please let me know so that I can try to beat it
Castlevania1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:07 PM   #4
rabies

Teamlead Taco's Gamercard
wow..I watched that video you posted..that is just nuts. See, most of us are thankful that brutal stuff like that is not included. You are hardcore for wanting punishment like that.

I hear some of the downloadable levels are much tougher..you can try those.
rabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:43 PM   #5
Spade422

Spade422's Gamercard
you must be a god at n+ because it took me a good 2 hours to beat paper thin walls

Best Vocalist Accomplishments: Cherry Bomb FC, Doin' That Rag FC 4th Try and Performance Mode FC, Fat Kid FC 7th Try.

- First person to have a blue icon (1000/1000) in Beatles Rock Band with a FGFC on vocals (as well as highest career score.)

Working on: GDRB FGFC (as well as 1000/1000).

Member of Team Yellow Brick Tango
Spade422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 08:29 PM   #6
MackeyNArf3952

MackeyNArf3952's Gamercard
oh me oh my. that's incredible. guess i'll never beat that. anything with missiles drives me to the edge