PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Spider-Man 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-23-2010, 08:26 PM   #31
gman210

D INCREDIBLE G's Gamercard
It depends on how much you play the game, i myself have 800G for this game and i'm happy with that. The tokens are REALLY boring because they are so spread out in the game and very time consuming so i couldn't be bothered but no this is much harder then people think such as the race, combat tours and bomb squad achievements. Overall difficulty rating for this would be a 7/10
gman210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:47 AM   #32
Steve and Megan

Short answer...not by a long shot. Played it since February and still cannot get the Silver and Gold medal achievements for the trick races.

Some achievements are quick and easy, like complete 25 random city missions, or Splatmaster, where you can quickly earn them to boost your gamerscore.

But then there's the ones like getting silver and gold on the races and collecting all the tokens which takes forever and also confusing because of the size of the map; and going for the gold on the races turns into controller-throwing frustration.

If anyone has any idea how on EARTH to get Gold easily on all the trick races, please let me in, lol.

But overall, the game is a must-buy in my opinion. Just too much fun.
Steve and Megan is offline   Reply With Quote