PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Way of the Samurai 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-03-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
BenWo

BenWo RKO's Gamercard
Can't Kill Anyone On Hard ***MINOR SPOILER***

I'm going for Ending 7 on Hard as the Guide suggests... but everyone is damn near invincible... you might as well be hitting them with a stick!!

I'm using dual swords both with 20-23 Attack and it does F*** ALL to anyone!!!!

It's really p***ing me off...

I managed to get to Shinnosuke at the end but there is no way in hell anyone could beat him.. it's a joke... his hits take like a 3rd of your health and you can slash away at him all day only to scrape maybe 1 millimetre of his heath away... what the hell??? it's impossible!!!

Massive thanks to "Gackt" for my Sig!
BenWo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:34 AM   #2
HatredIncarnate

HatredIncarnate's Gamercard
how much health do you have? because if you roll on him with only 1k you are definitely doing it all wrong. be cheap, get lots of money by selling everything, buy the beads or potions or whatever and kill the merchant on either instant kill or easy mode. use the beads or whatever and leave Amana. rinse and repeat. go back with like 10 or 12k hp LoL.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:05 PM   #3
sFx Paladin

sFx Paladin's Gamercard
the above is a good option, as he said buy buy buy the items then kill kill kill the merchants but for tips on a better sword, start a new game, attack the merchants, then go strait for shinosuke, kill him and take his sword. The sword he uses i found is the best in the game, if you unlock its abilities it is the ultimate sword breaker, just have a blacksmith upgrade it to 5 durability and mash forward + Y, you do a quick succession of lunges, if they do not block, they take large damage, if they block their weapon loses at least 1 durability save 1 or 2 weapons bosses carry.

P.S only use 1 of his swords, or you lose the great abilities, also, get 1000 kills with it to upgrade it with extra damage, and give it full attack and durability. dont ever bother with defence because parry and match scrolls eventually stop you being attacked most of the time

Last edited by sFx Paladin; 06-29-2010 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Oops
sFx Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:54 PM   #4
RedDragon4275

reddragon4275's Gamercard
Having swords with that low of attack and defense is also a main problem.

Get some Yen by doing jobs. Normally, the three I do are Vegetable cutting (450-480 Yen if you get it perfect) from Housewife in Taketane, Tuna Fillet in Castle Amana and Tuna Fillet in Posting Station.

After you do these, Go to one of the Dojima Brothers and Forge your Swords. Always do Random. You can get a total of +15 Attack and +15 Defense for a total of +30. I would suggest taking upgrades that equal above 20 (i.e +13 Attack/+7 Defense.) I've fully upgraded two weapons and never seen a +15/+15.

After fully upgrading them (meaning 5 times past your max Quality) you can then appraise the weapon for the Legendary Title. This will Prefix your Weapon Name with the name "Legendary" and add +50 Attack and +50 Defense. I've generally got weapons with over 180 Attack and Defense this way.
RedDragon4275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:40 AM   #5
Redhawk

TrustfulAtom's Gamercard
i joined the empire like samurais and i just attacked the rebels came back home and in the palace their was yuma and Shinnosuke apperintly Shinnosuke was going to turn.. one try i killed yuma and the wam one hit i died i tryed like 5000 times then i gave up...
Redhawk is offline   Reply With Quote