So i thought this game was a FPS ;_;

JD FTW

Bought this game a very long time ago, decided to Re- DL it to have some fun, Felt like i had been playing MW2 too much and needed something different.

I was suprised how quickly i was able to find matches, But after 30 mins of consta spawn deaths from tanks i got bored and deleted it off my HD again.

Anyone else find this very boring to sit in a tank in one spot all game spawn killing / getting spawn killed. I was hoping that after a few hours of fun gameplay it would push me to buy BF:BC2. Are the games simailar, is the game tank/air support dominated ?

They are similar in ways, but in BFBC2, whilst air support is powerful, it is very easy to take down, and the same goes for the tanks. There are some levels (Arica Harbor for one) which are vehicle centric at the beginning, attackers getting a huge load of tanks, quads and jeeps, but the few tanks and multiple rocket launchers at the defenders base, so they counter each other. If you don't like the vehicle based combat, you can always just play some squad deathmatch (i think thats what its called) where there is only one light tank, and four infantry teams.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Bought this game a very long time ago, decided to Re- DL it to have some fun, Felt like i had been playing MW2 too much and needed something different.

I was suprised how quickly i was able to find matches, But after 30 mins of consta spawn deaths from tanks i got bored and deleted it off my HD again.

Anyone else find this very boring to sit in a tank in one spot all game spawn killing / getting spawn killed. I was hoping that after a few hours of fun gameplay it would push me to buy BF:BC2. Are the games simailar, is the game tank/air support dominated ?

Not the same for sure. More maps and modes in BF: BC2, primarily the Rush mode. If you haven't bought it yet, well now is a good time, since the new expansion is coming out Vietnam :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I would pick battlefield over Cod anyday. I think it the best fps out on the market. love it you can blow up the map (boom). everyone loves blow stuff up

It is, for many other reasons beside the one you listed. It has always been a great franchise and will continue to reign as king of the FPS market. I mean look at BF3, you think anything Activision will crank out in 1 year will come anywhere close to being that great? Nope...lol

• 4 months later...

Really the whole spawn issue on this is kinda dumb because of the fact that you can choose your spawn you should never have to face this situation. if you know there is a tank at one spawn point go to another one. also there is always one spawn that the other team cannot take (your home base) and at anytime that you get get pushed back they wont be there because they cannot get points off of you so the whole spawn kill thing is not such a problem. This is a great game and yes its different then COD but thats its charm.

lol Complaining about getting spawn camp, that means Battlefield isn't the game for you. Seriously. As for your Halo pic, I'm pretty sure you've dealt with BTB players holding Objectives in the Halo 3 days. Am I correct? Every game has that, and as for the comment about BC2 cannot spawn camping because of larger maps? Well That's a false, unless you're talking about Harvest Day Rush. My team spawn camp badkids/CoD Players all day long if we're not in a competitive match. Don't go around posting false statements of this game. It isn't fun for the other side because all they do is die, but when you are spawn killing with Tanks all day, the excitment and ranking up faster happens. Oh and for the record, capturing flags, all 5 of them, is the most boring thing to do as we just sit around while everyone's hiding out on their main deployment. That's the biggest pet peeve of any game right there.