PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Wik: Fable of Souls
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-23-2007, 05:13 AM   #1
x McGrim x

MisterMetis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Liberator of Caged Souls

Hey, I just finished the game this night and wanted to get the Liberator of Caged Souls achievement. I still have quite a few levels where I have to get the rest of the gems. When I go to play the level that I need, I can complete it easily. However, when I either finish the level or waste all of my lives, I choose to go to the main menu. When I choose story mode I have the option of starting a new game or continuing. If I choose continue, I get the level that I was just playing. Is there any way to make it so I can play each level individually and not have to beat them?
x McGrim x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 05:17 AM   #2
Slormer

Slormer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Try playing a level from continue, and then losing. If I remember correctly, there was a go back or something, which takes you to the select a level. I remember having the same problem as you. Sorry if that wasn't clear enough.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:53 PM   #3
x McGrim x

MisterMetis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slormer View Post
Try playing a level from continue, and then losing. If I remember correctly, there was a go back or something, which takes you to the select a level. I remember having the same problem as you. Sorry if that wasn't clear enough.
Thanks, I'll have to try that. I really don't want to have to go through the entire game again.
x McGrim x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:51 PM   #4
SHAD0W L1NK

SHAD0W L1NK's Gamercard
DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO GET ALL THE JEWELS IN LEVEL 47 "JUMP UP ON A STALK"? I can't get that freakin red one thats sitting up in the left corner. HOW DO I GET IT? That red jewel and the diamond are all i need to get this achievement!

Last edited by SHAD0W L1NK; 05-08-2008 at 09:55 PM.
SHAD0W L1NK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:06 PM   #5
SHAD0W L1NK

SHAD0W L1NK's Gamercard
Nevermind just got it, level 47 is by far the worst level to get all jewels in. None of the others compared to this. Anyway if anyone needs help on getting the red jewel, this is where I go a clue on how to get it.

http://www.wikgame.com/forum/viewtop...1d558e311386be
SHAD0W L1NK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:28 AM   #6
Shaftiel

talkstogod's Gamercard
Stupid Question

Okay, I feel really dumb asking this but I'm afraid I'll screw this up and have to do all the levels again (like I already did once), so I'm sucking up my pride to ask.

To go back and get the gems:
1) Complete the game.
2) Select "New Game", pick the level you want.
3) Go to the level, grab the gems, and keep dying until you run out of lives WITHOUT completing the level.
4) Give up instead of trying again.
5) Voila, you have the gems for that level???

Again, I feel dumb asking such a stupid question but last time I did this I somehow screwed it up and had to do the whole freaking game again. Or I didn't, but thought I did and did. Anyway it sucked.

Thanks in advance.
Shaftiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:01 AM   #7
hydrosugar

xFightingSaintx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
okay i finally got it after much peril including landing on the gem vine and jumping off
i know i can be very difficult with the asshole killer bugs but i belive the best way is to do multiple swings - swing realese swing realease to gain momentum then let fly, thats how i got up there twice

either way once u get it make sure to loiter at the bottom right of the screen to get the diamond afterwards
Old 09-03-2010, 12:14 PM   #8
hydrosugar

xFightingSaintx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
btw, its just occurred to me theres been no clear answer to the original query. u just go new game and it lets u select your level. you can then get ur gems, then quit the level once u got the diamond and get the next level

new/continue game only refers to a single session high score attempt

once u beat a level in story mode ull never have to do it again to unlock levels