PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Turok
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-11-2009, 11:27 PM   #31
irift3

irift3's Gamercard
I know this is a really old thread (a year now), but I think that if the online didn't suck, then going for online achievements wouldn't be that bad.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:42 AM   #32
xPacking Heat

xpacking heat's Gamercard
Why are you complaining about multiplayer achievements? It's something to keep you playing the game, and it actually takes EFFORT and WORK to get them. No wonder all you players with high gamer scores suck, you all go for the easy achievements and then move on to another game.
xPacking Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:32 PM   #33
irift3

irift3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPacking Heat View Post
Why are you complaining about multiplayer achievements? It's something to keep you playing the game, and it actually takes EFFORT and WORK to get them. No wonder all you players with high gamer scores suck, you all go for the easy achievements and then move on to another game.
HAHAHA. I would like to see your pasty ass boost for Enemy Territory Quake Wars. Not easy and not fun. Oh yeah, I would like to see you get full 1000 in Grid legit like I did. That's right you can't, cause you suck at video games, and don't understand what makes a good video game good. I got money saying you think that Turning Point was the best game of all time.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:47 PM   #34
SooperSmurph
Banned User

SooperSmurph's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by irift3 View Post
HAHAHA. I would like to see your pasty ass boost for Enemy Territory Quake Wars. Not easy and not fun. Oh yeah, I would like to see you get full 1000 in Grid legit like I did. That's right you can't, cause you suck at video games, and don't understand what makes a good video game good. I got money saying you think that Turning Point was the best game of all time.
I get threads shut for comments like this, I guess i'm not insulting the right people/games.

Turok was gratuitious with its multiplayer achieves, though, considering the poor connections that plague a lot of games, and the abusable glitches that make winning against certain people impossible, this game's 1000 would have been best left in its lackluster campaign.

On a side note, i'd love to boost ET Quake Wars ;p
SooperSmurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:55 AM   #35
Infomouse

Infomouse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If companies want to preserve the online community for their games they, first of all need to make a halfway decent multiplayer experience.
They should also not include and really hard or ridiculous achievements for the online. Do what Activision and Gearbox are doing. Release games like Call of Duty without multiplayer achievements, or do what Borderlands and Brothers in Arms:Hells Highway did, release easy as hell achievements so to avoid boosting and ruining that game's multiplayer.

"This was a triumph"
Infomouse is offline   Reply With Quote