PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Crackdown 2 > Toy Box
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-08-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
aKa Sephiroth

aKa Sephiroth's Gamercard
how do i up my driving skill quick??

i have been trying to up my driving skill to 6 for 2 days (only skill left for beyond the infinite achievement). i have all the driving orbs and races done and i need about 30 points left to max. i no the stunt rings would probably b the best way but they are a pain by yourself and i only know a few ppl who have the game. anybody know a quick or easier way to lvl up driving??
aKa Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:55 PM   #2
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
The stunt rings aren't so hard that you can't do them alone, so I would say go for them. Go to the ones that have multiple rings you have to go through (you'll see orange rings in the air behind the purple one). If you get through some of the rings but not all of them, you still get some driving exp for your effort.

Also you can always drive around at night to kill freaks or just do stunts or even handbrake turns. I think you can do the races again as well and get more exp from them if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:15 AM   #3
aKa Sephiroth

aKa Sephiroth's Gamercard
yeah i just got home from work and got it in about 10 minutes. i started off with stunt rings went threw about 5 of them and didnt get a single point towards my skill. got mad so i just started running over freaks with a battle bus and got about 20 points in driving skill before it blew up. by far the best way to lvl up that i can see. i was gona do that at first but i read somewhere else that it was a really slow way but obviously they were wrong. thanks for the tips tho.
aKa Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:27 AM   #4
Samba P

Samba P's Gamercard
Just get the super car, get some speed then do a J-turn by pressing A..you will probably get power slide too and that gives you like 10 purple orbs..keep doing that..took me like a half hour doing it this way..
Samba P is offline   Reply With Quote