PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Watchmen: The End is Nigh
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-08-2009, 04:14 AM   #31
MEMANIAsama

memaniasama's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDamntion View Post
Both Rorschach and Nite Owl have one more ability left for me, it says they're on chapter 2, but the ones listed in this guide in chapter 2 I already have. any advice? I've found all the batteries, and 9/10 rorschach cards

update:
going through the lists of abilities I have for both of them, it looks like Rorschach is missing "fast area attack" and Nite Owl is missing "extra damage".
It's claiming they're in chapter 2 though? That's weird and inaccurate.

HealingTouch - A site for anime, gaming and geekery!
Yamagato Industries Business Report - A podcast about Anime & Comics. Updated weekly!
MEMANIAsama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:58 AM   #32
EternalDamntion

lsaac Clarke's Gamercard
yeah it's gray and says "Chapter II"

100,000 achieved at 1:59 AM February 24 2012//-Syndicate
EternalDamntion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:04 AM   #33
Kioku

Send a message via MSN to Kioku

Kioku's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheeltay View Post
Chapter 3 - Rorschach Cards
1 of 2 - After defeating the first set of enemies, go through the door that Nite Owl opens up, and you'll be outside in a fenced in area, go right, and in the middle of the clearing at the end there will be a card.

Chapter 3 - Rorschach Abilities
1 of 3 - After climbing a pipe onto a roof top, you will need to drop down onto a catwalk above a large room. There will be a card on this catwalk.

Chapter 4 - Rorschach Cards
1 of 2 - After defeating the enemies in the large, open room filled with columns, you will need to climb a pipe to turn a valve. When you climb the pipe, you will see the Rorschach card right in front of you.
2 of 2 - After the two rounds of enemies drop down on you in the large room (after climbing the ladder). You will be given an option on which gate to go through, take the left path (the one that was on the left when you came up the ladder). This will lead you to a room with a bunch of barrels, and a small ledge around the outside. Take the stairs up onto the ledge, and follow it around until you come to a locked gate. Pick the lock, and you will find the card behind the fence to the right of the gate.

Chapter 4 - Rorschach Abilities
1 of 1 - After the open column filled room, you will be back in a small tunnel, that will curve right then left, and then come to a dead end. To the left is a small area with the Rorschach Ability. (Right is the rest of the level.)

Chapter 5 - Rorschach Cards
1 of 3 - After the you split up with Nite Owl, there will be a battle with three police officers. Defeat them, and look around for a pipe. In relation to the police car, it's straight out from the driver-side window. Climbing it will lead you to a small roof with nothing but a Rorschach card on it.
2 of 3 - After you reunite with Nite Owl, a helicopter will spot you. Shortly after, you'll run across a group of police officers. Look to the right of where they are standing. It's between the edge of the building, and three smokestacks (just before you jump over the gap).
3 of 3 - After splitting up with Nite Owl for the second time, you will immediately drop down a pipe, then jump down, then drop down two more pipes. After doing this, you will find the Rorschach card to the right in the short alley.

Chapter 5 - Rorschach Abilities
1 of 1 - Right after the initial fight with the police. Go down the alley that leads away from behind the cop car. It's a dead end, but if you go all the way to the end, then turn around to the right, and you'll see it.

If I find any more you don't have yet, I'll edit this post, I'm trying to get all of the Rorschach cards right now.
Hey, thanks for posting this. It really helped. I have a question though. My first play through I gotten 5/10 cards but don't remember there locatin. My question is in Chapter 3, isn't the first card behind a locked gate at the beginning of the chapter?
Old 03-08-2009, 08:22 AM   #34
synjin savant2

Synjin Savant2's Gamercard
For Chapter 2 with Rorschach, I think you have Rage Mode and Extra Damage mixed up. I still found them both though. Thanks for the guide.
synjin savant2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:57 AM   #35
synjin savant2

Synjin Savant2's Gamercard
Adding a few:
Quote:
Chapter 3 - Rorschach Cards

1 of 2 - The firstcard is early on behind a locked gate with 6 tumblers. It's near the top of the tall staircase you need to go down.

2 of 2 - After defeating the first set of enemies, go through the door that Nite Owl opens up, and you'll be outside in a fenced in area, go right, and in the middle of the clearing at the end there will be a card.

Chapter 3 - Rorschach Abilities
1 of 3 - Area Attack

2 of 3 - Fast Area Attack - Before Nite Owl holds up a door for you, it is towards the end of a dock behind some trash cans.

3 of 3 - After climbing a pipe onto a roof top, you will need to drop down onto a catwalk above a large room. There will be a card on this catwalk. This is the 2nd pipe you'll have to climb.
synjin savant2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:17 PM   #36
Kioku

Kioku's Gamercard
Those locations are dead on.

MEMANIAsama- I think you should split the Nite Owl Batteries like tarheeltay did with the Cards. When I was looking for the batteries the words kept over lapping each other as I was reading. After you add those and make the changes this guide is complete. ^_^
Old 03-08-2009, 05:02 PM   #37
MEMANIAsama

memaniasama's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioku View Post
Those locations are dead on.

MEMANIAsama- I think you should split the Nite Owl Batteries like tarheeltay did with the Cards. When I was looking for the batteries the words kept over lapping each other as I was reading. After you add those and make the changes this guide is complete. ^_^
Yeah, I can do that.

Yamagato Industries Business Report - A podcast about Anime & Comics. Updated weekly!
Old 03-08-2009, 05:25 PM   #38
MEMANIAsama

memaniasama's Gamercard
All we need now, are some ability names for which ability you find, locations of Nite Owl's other abilities. Also details on Rorschach's Area Attack and where it's located (even if it's an obvious find.)

Last edited by MEMANIAsama; 03-08-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #39
Kioku

Kioku's Gamercard
You should take off Chapter 6 because there are no abilities and pick ups.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:01 AM   #40
MEMANIAsama

memaniasama's Gamercard
Hey thanks go to the jackasses for the discouraging messages they sent me on x-box live (Nightstalker SP.) Guess because I don't have 50000+ gamerscore I'm not supposed to be writing a guide or something. Whatever, the fact you sucked at spelling and the lacked the coherency to read the guide ("Dude, tell me where the last ability is! I can't read your guide! Durrr!") makes me feel as if your words of scorn were essentially meaningless. As for everyone else I hope you all enjoy the guide and thanks to the folks who helped out with it.

I'm 99% sure that the Guide is finished at this point. I'll be doing some fine tuning on it later (adding the button combinations for the various abilities you'll pick up, etc.)

Last edited by MEMANIAsama; 03-09-2009 at 02:22 AM.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:14 AM   #41
madcap1

Send a message via MSN to madcap1

madcap182's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I got the game yesterday and I found your guide to be good it did help me get the ones that I could not find on my own. I always try to do it myself first then look at a guide, and like I said your guide did help out so thanks for the time you put into it. Good work and dont worry about that dude you will get that just dont let it discourage you because thats just one person out of how many you have helped by this guide.

Please send a message along with a friends request. No message = it will just get denied. Thanks

madcap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #42
MEMANIAsama

memaniasama's Gamercard
Would anyone mind playing a new tag or character through chapter 2 and confirm that the abilities are named properly for Rorschach?

Old 03-10-2009, 05:46 AM   #43
diesel680

diesel680's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEMANIAsama View Post
Would anyone mind playing a new tag or character through chapter 2 and confirm that the abilities are named properly for Rorschach?
I just played, I'm pretty sure the descriptions are rigt, but the order is wrong. It goes extra damage, fast stun, and then rage mode, and you can get fast stun while you're getting the first book, they're in the same locked off areas.

Question, I don't really understand the instructions for Rorschach's second card in Chapter 3, I've already beaten the first group of enemies and none of those things have happened, and I beat them before even getting to the first card, Anyone have any tips?

Edit: Nevermind, the description was just confusing me.

Last edited by diesel680; 03-10-2009 at 07:24 AM.
diesel680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:46 PM   #44
tarheeltay

Tarheeltay's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel680 View Post
I just played, I'm pretty sure the descriptions are rigt, but the order is wrong. It goes extra damage, fast stun, and then rage mode, and you can get fast stun while you're getting the first book, they're in the same locked off areas.

Question, I don't really understand the instructions for Rorschach's second card in Chapter 3, I've already beaten the first group of enemies and none of those things have happened, and I beat them before even getting to the first card, Anyone have any tips?

Edit: Nevermind, the description was just confusing me.
That was my mistake, I guess I loaded a save when I thought I was starting the level over, so my instructions on that one weren't quite right. I see that MEMANIAsama caught the slip-up, and put it in the final guide correctly.
tarheeltay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:16 PM   #45
MEMANIAsama

memaniasama's Gamercard
Quote:
I see that MEMANIAsama caught the slip-up, and put it in the final guide correctly.

Yeah, when I was following the guide my Girlfriend and I were SO confused by what you meant by "first set" haha.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:30 PM   #46
Colossus1228

Send a message via Skype™ to Colossus1228

OracularThunder's Gamercard
Thanks for this guide. Man it helped so much. :~)

Colossus1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:37 PM   #47
batmanboy11

batmanboy11's Gamercard
Thanks the guide helped a lot.
batmanboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:12 AM   #48
Greg0fTheDead

Greg0fTheDead's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just wanted to add my thanks for the guide, it was a great help for nite owl as the batteries were much tougher to find than the card in my opinion. props to sama and all that contributed to the guide.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:58 PM   #49
AstuteClass

Fast Stun and Extra Damage are the wrong way around in the description for Rorschach on Mission 2.

Whoops, never mind, they're actually in the same spot, it's just which you decide to go for first! However, the 3rd ability collection on Rorchach's list for mission 2 should be edited to go 2nd on the list, not 3rd.

Last edited by AstuteClass; 03-13-2009 at 08:23 PM.
AstuteClass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #50
packers4life12

Cb7tuner91's Gamercard
bad azz guide dude
packers4life12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:15 PM   #51
MEMANIAsama

memaniasama's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstuteClass View Post
Fast Stun and Extra Damage are the wrong way around in the description for Rorschach on Mission 2.

Whoops, never mind, they're actually in the same spot, it's just which you decide to go for first! However, the 3rd ability collection on Rorchach's list for mission 2 should be edited to go 2nd on the list, not 3rd.
Oi, you're giving me a headache, haha. Can somebody just quote and edit the change to specifically what they mean and I'll copy/paste and edit it in?

Thanks.

Old 03-17-2009, 02:05 PM   #52
Aberrant Simon

Aberrant Simon's Gamercard
Nite Owls first batteries in chapter 2, what Abillity do you mean? I can't find it. Where is that batteries, i have been looking for hours now!
Aberrant Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #53
MEMANIAsama

memaniasama's Gamercard
Extra Damage, you won't be able to see the ability if you're not playing as Rorschach. The easiest way to explain it is there's a gated fence that is VERY apparent, at the very beginning of the stage. Just look up in the sky and you'll see a "This way up" sign.

Old 03-20-2009, 11:14 PM   #54
MetallicaDan

Send a message via AIM to MetallicaDan Send a message via MSN to MetallicaDan Send a message via Yahoo to MetallicaDan

Un4g1v3N80's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. I'll be checking it out while playing when I get home tonight. Your efforts are very much appreciated.
MetallicaDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #55
MEMANIAsama

memaniasama's Gamercard
Not a problem. Please point out any errors on my part so I can fix them.

Old 04-25-2009, 01:50 PM   #56
CHAINS4W

Send a message via AIM to CHAINS4W

CHAINS4W's Gamercard
Thanks man.....this helped get things done alot quicker.

CHAINS4W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:05 PM   #57
MEMANIAsama

memaniasama's Gamercard
Note: I will be continuing with my guide for Episode 2.

Old 09-12-2010, 01:25 AM   #58
Entity

Exalted Entity's Gamercard
Great guide. Really helpful! =D

Everything is Permitted, and Nothing is True.
I am negative infinity. I am the manifestation of nothingness. My power is the lack of existence. The lack of existence can pull all things that exist to fill the void. Thus, my power is everything, and yet nothing. And even still, it is not a contradiction. I am negative infinity.
Entity is offline   Reply With Quote