PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Card and Board > Trivial Pursuit
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-19-2009, 09:57 AM   #1
crabbycrabcrab

Reabo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Bet Your Bottom Dollar

do u have to get all the wedges via betting or can u just win like 2 and player 2 win the others?

Completed Retail (146)
: Guacamelee (Xbox one)
Completed XBLA (79): The Walking Dead Season 2
crabbycrabcrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:13 PM   #2
digitaldemigod

I tried this the other day and I did not get it. I won 5 wedges by betting for every single point and I accidentally messed up and my second controller won the other wedge, but also by betting. I did not get the achievement.

I then tried it again by answering questions right to get two points and then betting to get the other two, and I got all the wedges and did not get the achievement.

My final attempt will be to bet for every single point and win every wedge. Should've thought of this in the first place, but the best way to not let your 2nd controller accidentally win is JUST DON't ANSWER WITH IT. See, I'd thought I was choosing a wrong answer but it was correct (I had no idea what the answer was). So just let the time run down and it will be wrong.
digitaldemigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:15 AM   #3
Obi-Brown

fluke939's Gamercard
I wanna clarify this so others don't waste the amount of time I did.
I got the bet your bottom dollar achievement by winning all six wedges.
You don't have to win every question with a bet, you can get one right for 2 points to speed it up. You do however have to win questions using a bet for the points that win you each wedge.

finally now got all 1000 points, now I can save the game for enjoying with a bunch of friends.

Working On
Skyrim, Deus Ex, Dead Space, Enslaved, ME2, Hitman Abs, FA:NV, Borderlands
Obi-Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:49 AM   #4
Corrupt.
Damn you, Walt Whitman!

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
I can also confirm you need all the wedges to get the achievement...