How "Graphic" is it?

Brutalsleeper

Hey, I'm probably a little old to be playing games with my parents but hey that's we do. We have played a few GTA games in the past and really enjoyed them. But a certain member of my family (My mum) can be quite sensitive around certain things. We are fine with exescive violence and swearing but I was just wondering if there is anything in this game that can be a little too much?

Hey, I'm probably a little old to be playing games with my parents but hey that's we do. We have played a few GTA games in the past and really enjoyed them. But a certain member of my family (My mum) can be quite sensitive around certain things. We are fine with exescive violence and swearing but I was just wondering if there is anything in this game that can be a little too much?
Well there is a part where one of the characters is bangin a mexican chik on a table. Ya dont really see anything but hear her moaning. Other then that theres not really anything worth pointing out.

There may be some things that might be a little too much

*spoilers*

Cannibalism

Suicides

Mexicans having sex on a kitchen table

A man that still lives with his dead wife

Grave robbing

Gay Mexicans

Implied bestiality.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

This is true but i didnt think to post any of that because it exist in the real world.

There may be some things that might be a little too much

*spoilers*

Cannibalism

Suicides

Mexicans having sex on a kitchen table

A man that still lives with his dead wife

Grave robbing

Gay Mexicans

Implied bestiality.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Well to be honest I was looking for something in particular and if it ain't on that rather extentsive list then it should be fine. Thanks for the help both.

rape or something similar, it's a sensitive area for our family and I heard rumours.

Nope, nothing visual, anyway. There's the aforementioned sex scene, but that's with a hooker. There may be some talk that alludes to rape, but I can't even remember anything specific, so I may even be wrong.

Well there is a part where one of the characters is bangin a mexican chik on a table. Ya dont really see anything but hear her moaning. Other then that theres not really anything worth pointing out.

This is true but i didnt think to post any of that because it exist in the real world.

This made me lol. Because there's no such thing as Mexicans having sex in the real world?

Nope, nothing visual, anyway. There's the aforementioned sex scene, but that's with a hooker. There may be some talk that alludes to rape, but I can't even remember anything specific, so I may even be wrong.

This made me lol. Because there's no such thing as Mexicans having sex in the real world?

Well i must admit i do make myself look pretty stupid with that haha. But i was more refering to what ppl might find offensive in the game. The rest of the stuff doesnt really happen to often for anyone to get offended over in the game lol.

Thanks for making me look like an idiot:D

That's alright then I heard rumours and to be honest didn't put too much credibility anthem but I had to check. Thanks

That's alright then I heard rumours and to be honest didn't put too much credibility anthem but I had to check. Thanks
Oh also there is some random encounters that has a guy standing over a girl thats laying on the ground. Not sure if he is trying to rape her or what but i do know for a fact he kills her in the end.

You play games with your parents? wow
hey, some people take their parents out to eat, or sit around awkwardly at gatherings talking about which cousin uncle lenny fondled at christmas last year... and others play video games with their parents and have a legitimately good time. i'd much rather share my joy for video games than my joy for molestation.

hey, some people take their parents out to eat, or sit around awkwardly at gatherings talking about which cousin uncle lenny fondled at christmas last year... and others play video games with their parents and have a legitimately good time. i'd much rather share my joy for video games than my joy for molestation.
Gotta admit, that last line is hilarious!

Uncle Lenny is that you?

i think there some implied rape, but you dont see anything. the most graphic thing about this game for me was the state of peoples heads after headshots!!! gaping holes, little bits of brain everywhere too, very awesome. youd probably never even notice how gorey the headshots can be without looking down at their head afterwards