Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > N+
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-21-2010, 11:41 PM   #1
Lord Goblinboy

Lord Goblinboy's Gamercard
Angry Does anyone else find...

...that the stupid fucking ninja of N+ doesnt seem to jump when you want him to?

im on episode 44/50 (almost there) and im fed up of it not jumping when i press a

does anybody else have this problem or may it be my controller? or is the game just shit lol
Lord Goblinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:55 PM   #2
GHLougar

GHLougar's Gamercard
It's all about timing. If you need some visuals, use the leaderboard recordings from the guys at the top of each level. You obviously wont be able to pull off what they do, but it'll help to get an idea of where to go. Also if you need to beat it for the achievement, be sure you have a completed time on each episode because you wont get it unless you have a record of it on LIVE. That's all I can say game-wise. If you had your controller for sometime, then you can expect some faults from time to time. N+ is definately hard and frustrating game, but you will eventually succeed. Trust me, I'm one of the more calmer gamers you can meet on LIVE and even I had my cursing moments here. Good Luck!

GHLougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:48 PM   #3
Lord Goblinboy

Lord Goblinboy's Gamercard
yeah i save and quit after each episode to make sure that the time is there, iv had to re-do a few of them but its sorted now.
Lord Goblinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:59 AM   #4
Xiot

Xiot's Gamercard
I was to the point where I had a sore on my thumb and was about to throw the controller across the room on some levels...but I endured the pain and agony of blowing up time after time and eventually beat it and its probably one of my proudest achievements because WOW is it challenging! Stick it out!
Xiot is offline   Reply With Quote