PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Crackdown 2 > Toy Box
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-05-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
Fredy29

WcG iFredy29's Gamercard
Toy Box has been Fixed yes with a but!!

Toy Box has been Fixed yes with a but!!

Yes, I know there has already been a post but I thought I would make it clearer for you all.

Basically this is what has been done. The DLC has been pulled off the marketplace because of course it was not working, but what they have done is make another file which is slightly bigger with the patch. For some reason, they have not put if back on the marketplace, so the only you can download the new slightly bigger version of the the DLC is if you have already downloaded it and then you will have to go to download history. All you will have to do is delete the old one from memory, download the new one from the download history, and get the update on the game, after you press start on the main menu go to your achievements after you have pressed start and the achievement list should have been updated. The file is only 50MB so shouldnt take long to download (the old one was 49MB). There should have really been a x360a post saying it has been fixed or we should have been notified by someone. But anyway, hope this helps, happy gaming!!

-WcG iFredy29

World Class GaMeRz!

~WcG iFredy29~
Fredy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
Telexen

Telexen's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I didn't have to go to my DL history.

I did it the way I always download stuff for a game I have. Chose options when on the block for the game -> went to Downloads - > Toy Box Premium pack was in this list.

Short version: You're wrong.

Telexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:13 PM   #3
SideDish120

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telexen View Post
I didn't have to go to my DL history.

I did it the way I always download stuff for a game I have. Chose options when on the block for the game -> went to Downloads - > Toy Box Premium pack was in this list.

Way to be a twat.. He posted a correct way on to redownload the DLC. I didn't know I had to do this, and I'm very happy he posted it. That could be the way you do it? But others may need guidance.

Once again, thanks a lot for what you posted. Got my game up and going finally.
SideDish120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
Unluckyclover

UnluckyClover's Gamercard
i hadn't bought the DLC until after the fix...and i found it on the marketplace! please quit posting inaccurate info
Unluckyclover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:18 PM   #5
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
Way to be a twat.. He posted a correct way on to redownload the DLC. I didn't know I had to do this, and I'm very happy he posted it. That could be the way you do it? But others may need guidance.

Once again, thanks a lot for what you posted. Got my game up and going finally.
Way to be a twat yourself. TC was wrong about the content not being available on the marketplace, and Telexen was just getting the correct information to everyone.

If you want proof, look, here it is. Premium Toybox DLC, on the marketplace:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:22 PM   #6
SideDish120

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
Way to be a twat yourself. TC was wrong about the content not being available on the marketplace, and Telexen was just getting the correct information to everyone.

If you want proof, look, here it is. Premium Toybox DLC, on the marketplace:
He was stating that you need to redownload the patched update. It was pulled from the marketplace.. Then they put the new one up.
*facepalm*
I obviously have the DLC, I know it's there. Seeming I have the full 1250

Read what is in the thread before you even post. He obviously was stating that he didn't go through the download history to get the DLC again...

And the OP was saying what they did to fix the issue...

Last edited by SideDish120; 09-05-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #7
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
I don't think you have any grasp about what's being said here, honestly. Let me make it easy for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy29 View Post
The DLC has been pulled off the marketplace because of course it was not working, but what they have done is make another file which is slightly bigger with the patch. For some reason, they have not put if back on the marketplace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telexen View Post
And then you came in and started being a dick. And now it is time for me to facepalm at you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:30 PM   #8
SideDish120

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
I don't think you have any grasp about what's being said here, honestly. Let me make it easy for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy29
The DLC has been pulled off the marketplace because of course it was not working, but what they have done is make another file which is slightly bigger with the patch. For some reason, they have not put if back on the marketplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telexen

And then you came in and started being a dick. And now it is time for me to facepalm at you.
Then the OP obviously put the last part

Quote:
For some reason, they have not put if back on the marketplace
by mistake. He obviously recognized that they put a new file up. The argument that Telexen posted was that it isn't the way he redownloads things -_-.

The thread was made to say that you need to redownload the DLC again because of the patched new file...
Old 09-06-2010, 12:19 AM   #9
Dante16

NHS KEMISH's Gamercard
Can someone help me T_T I'm still having the problem that the game freezes T_T

Please someone???
Dante16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:53 AM   #10
iSs Baillie

somekindof FOZY's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Stop being dicks, christ. Both methods work.
iSs Baillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:54 AM   #11
SideDish120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante16 View Post
Can someone help me T_T I'm still having the problem that the game freezes T_T

Please someone???
Did you redownload the DLC?
Old 09-06-2010, 02:47 AM   #12
Fredy29

WcG iFredy29's Gamercard
Guys guys guys, didnt mean to cause a riot. This is why I got confused and everyone is following. When I checked new arrivals, the DLC has not been put back up and the old one was taken off, the new one should have still been there, there hasnt been enough "new downloadable content in the new arrivals" section lately, so it shouldnt have been pushed out of the top 15 in the list. I never checked the Crackdown 2 Downloable Content, so I just persumed it hadnt been put back up, my bad.

I did have to rush the end of this post and had no time to read back through it, I like literally clicked save and had to go out, so sorry it didnt make complete sense. Like the one guy said, the main purpose of this thread was so people knew they had re-download the newly updated DLC content, I may have gone into a lot of detail, and made a few errors there, but that was my point, so I hope this clears a few things up there, and I hope this helps people get thier DLC sorted, cheers!

-WcG iFredy29

World Class GaMeRz!

~WcG iFredy29~
Old 09-06-2010, 03:25 AM   #13
SideDish120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy29 View Post

I did have to rush the end of this post and had no time to read back through it, I like literally clicked save and had to go out, so sorry it didnt make complete sense. Like the one guy said, the main purpose of this thread was so people knew they had re-download the newly updated DLC content, I may have gone into a lot of detail, and made a few errors there, but that was my point, so I hope this clears a few things up there, and I hope this helps people get thier DLC sorted, cheers!

-WcG iFredy29
Thankkkkkk youuuu! Like I've told all the people trying to call me out
Thanks again for this post. I didn't see it in the New Arrivals either, so I did the same as you.

Thanks again, best regards.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:25 AM   #14
R Rated Love

R Rated Love's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
All I did was deleted the DLC from my HDD, then went onto the marketplace and redownloaded it.

No need for a wall of text. It's that simple.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:34 PM   #15
Fredy29

WcG iFredy29's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by R Rated Love View Post
All I did was deleted the DLC from my HDD, then went onto the marketplace and redownloaded it.

No need for a wall of text. It's that simple.
No problem to the guy above this quote

This wall of text was obviously trying to explain to people that they needed to redownload it and why, and what went wrong. I was also trying to explain that you couldnt re-download coz i thought they hadnt put it back up and the only was to go to download history, but I made a mistake, thats what most of the post contains. I'm sorry that everyone doesnt have telekinesis like you.

-WcG iFredy29

World Class GaMeRz!

~WcG iFredy29~
Old 09-09-2010, 08:15 PM   #16
mortug

finally! been waiting my butt off for days

mortug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:04 PM   #17
daveyramone

daveyramonehxc's Gamercard
at last its finally working!
daveyramone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #18
nakedLEE

n4k3dLEE's Gamercard
So is it save to assume that this dlc is fixed now?

I got the original 1000 on Crackdown 2 when it came out and wouldn't mind playing this dlc as it seems good fun.

I don't however want broken/glitchy dlc after my L4D 1 episode yesterday!

If someone can just confirm that the dlc is fixed then I'll go ahead and download it.
nakedLEE is offline   Reply With Quote