PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shooter > Wolfenstein 3D
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
JAW LV

JAW LV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Probably the best map available

After about an hour of googling I have found the following website to have the best map: http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/PC/ Games are in alpha order so just scroll to the very bottom to find Wolfenstein.

I believe this website was brought up in an older thread, but I had to dig around and thought it would be best to start a new thread for those of us that are just now getting around to this game. The maps on this website show detailed key locations, number & type of enemies in each room, treasures etc. The map layout is very easy to read as you can zoom in/out and the walls a transparent which makes it a lot easier on the eyes.

Hope this helps others out as like I said I have been searching for about an hour!!

PROUD MEMBER OF
NUTRITION/EXERCISE QUESTIONS? ASK ME!
TRYING TO MAKE THE GAMING COMMUNITY A HEALTHIER COMMUNITY... EVEN IT TAKES ONE GAMER AT A TIME!
JAW LV is offline   Reply With Quote